Tattoed Stars Make Their Mark

What a great thread,so interesting to see why and what other peeps have.I got a drawing of the rocking horse fly from Alice In Wonderland,originally by Sir John Tenniel,its on my shoulder blade so I can cover it up,or show it when occasions allow or dictate.I got mine,as it reminds me of when I was small and loved the story,and its whimsical nature means its never taken too seriously. Keeps me in mind of the lighter side of human nature,and that sometimes,flights of fancy in your imagination are a good thing when everything around you is getting a bit too much to take.

Heidi Klum, a supermodel who is recognized for her beauty and class, hit the New York City streets on June 17, 2008, sporting a new accessory -- a tattoo. After recently celebrating her third wedding anniversary with British singing sensation Seal, Klum got her husband's name inked into the inside of her right arm. In addition to the inscription, the pair exchanged vows again too -- Klum told InStyle magazine that the couple renews their wedding vows every year on their anniversary in May. She added that they even travel to the location where they originally tied the knot in Costa Careyes, Mexico.

Grammy-winning pop sensation Rihanna doesn't cover up her love of tattoos. She reportedly has said, "I am so intrigued by tattoos. It's an entire culture, and I study it." Her most recent tattoo left fans questioning the meaning of her freshly inked Roman numerals when she performed on the "Today" show. The tat, XI.IV.LXXXVI, stands for the birthday of her best friend and assistant, Melissa Forde. The date is April 11, 1986.

Musician John Mayer added to his rock star look with some more ink and revealed a portion of his new full-sleeve tattoo in April. The cute crooner, who is often snapped working out, reportedly had the body art done in Tokyo, but didn't expose his whole arm for a couple months. On June 18, 2008, Mayer was spotted running through West Hollywood with a sleeveless tank showing off his new body art in its full glory.

Attachments

• Heidi Klum.jpg
    Heidi Klum.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 218
  • Rihanna III.jpg
    Rihanna III.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 210
  • John Mayer.jpg
    John Mayer.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 176
Oh good - I thought I was the only one!!!!

No way. I have all 8 seasons on DVD and watch them OFTEN.

Holly Marie Combs is my favorite. I wanted a Linea Pelle Piper Speedy just because of her...LOL!

ok :back2topic: I'm always sidetracking...

Agree with Schadenfreude on this one...I'm loving the tattoos.