Talk to me about Lizard

My search for lizard was fulfilled with this Micro Constance in Blue Saphir with GHW!

Here are photos with how she compares with a C compact wallet!

Edited: please post pics on TPF, TY

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: disappeared
View attachment 4633692
My link was removed unfortunately. Here is are the pics!

I have a constance compact wallet and was wondering how it compared to the micro. Thank you so much for the pictures comparison. Looks like it is the same length as compact wallet but shorter height. May I ask you what you can fit inside the micro?

Lucky find! it's stunning and I love the color! :nuts:

I have always considered getting one of them because I love my compact wallet so much...just never bit the bullet because I never been able to see one in person to see what fits inside.

I have a constance compact wallet and was wondering how it compared to the micro. Thank you so much for the pictures comparison. Looks like it is the same length as compact wallet but shorter height. May I ask you what you can fit inside the micro?

Lucky find! it's stunning and I love the color! :nuts:

I have always considered getting one of them because I love my compact wallet so much...just never bit the bullet because I never been able to see one in person to see what fits inside.

The micro doesn’t fit much! It can’t fit a phone. So basically a card case and a lip gloss. So beautiful but not so practical!