suhali lockit PM or mizi in black??

I'm on the hunt for a new black bag, and I'd love your input. I'm considering the black suhali lockit PM, and the black vienna mizi (or the purple or green would be OK too, since they're still mainly black). Of course, the mizi is no longer available, so I'd have to wait and stalk Ebay, Let-Trade, etc.
Any preferences or advice? Recommendations?
Thanks a bunch!
~Dawn

Me too. Either Suhali or Vienna. :yes: Or may be another MC :P

Suhali lockit is a great looking bag! The leather on a lockit (goat) is not as fragile as on mizi vienna (lamb). Plus, it's easier to get into the lockit vs vienna (don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my mizi vienna!:nuts::love:). Lockit would make a great every day bag.:yes:

I love your collection. :nuts: But according to my dear hubby, I am not being gentle to my precious LV. So would you recommend Suhali over Vienna ? :confused1:

I had the Mizi in Mono and I ADORED that bag. Its ever so roomy, the stlye is elegant but yet can be dressed up or down...Im a big fan!!! If you can find one..for sure get one. You will love it.

I had the Mizi in Mono and I ADORED that bag. Its ever so roomy, the stlye is elegant but yet can be dressed up or down...Im a big fan!!! If you can find one..for sure get one. You will love it.

Hi.. Is the Mono Mizi a tough cookie to withstand someone that is not being gentle as well as careful and a total walking disaster all the time ? :P Thanks. And also is it easy to grab things in and out quickly ? :P

ok, now if you can find a mizi I say jump at the chance, there was on e on let trade, the olive one for £700 ($1500) what a bargain! Not sure if its there still, but yeh hunt down the mizi! xx