suhali lockit PM or mizi in black??

dmf

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hi all,
I'm on the hunt for a new black bag, and I'd love your input. I'm considering the black suhali lockit PM, and the black vienna mizi (or the purple or green would be OK too, since they're still mainly black). Of course, the mizi is no longer available, so I'd have to wait and stalk Ebay, Let-Trade, etc.
Any preferences or advice? Recommendations?
Thanks a bunch!
~Dawn

black suhali lockit PM
Hi all,
I'm on the hunt for a new black bag, and I'd love your input. I'm considering the black suhali lockit PM, and the black vienna mizi (or the purple or green would be OK too, since they're still mainly black). Of course, the mizi is no longer available, so I'd have to wait and stalk Ebay, Let-Trade, etc.
Any preferences or advice? Recommendations?
Thanks a bunch!
~Dawn

Suhali lockit is a great looking bag! The leather on a lockit (goat) is not as fragile as on mizi vienna (lamb). Plus, it's easier to get into the lockit vs vienna (don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my mizi vienna!:nuts::love:). Lockit would make a great every day bag.:yes:

The "instant gratification" side of me wants to get the lockit PM because I could have it right away, and we all know how hard it is to wait when you want a bag!
I guess the ultimate question is which one is more practical and timeless? Thanks for the advice. Keep it coming, please!!

the Suhali Lockit is definitely more practical, but it'll be around for a while. how about hunting for a Vienna Mizi first. if after a month and you're still Mizi-less, go for the Lockit!