suhali lockit PM or mizi in black??

I love your collection. :nuts: But according to my dear hubby, I am not being gentle to my precious LV. So would you recommend Suhali over Vienna ? :confused1:

Thank you very much, Miss Piggy! I would definitely go with suhali if you say you are don't baby you bags !:yes: Leather in Vienna collection is very delicate.

Thank you very much, Miss Piggy! I would definitely go with suhali if you say you are don't baby you bags !:yes: Leather in Vienna collection is very delicate.

Hi.. Thank you very very much. I was back and forth about that, Mono or Vienna. Thanks. :yes: But I definitely admire your collection, they are so wonderful :P

Hi.. Is the Mono Mizi a tough cookie to withstand someone that is not being gentle as well as careful and a total walking disaster all the time ? :P Thanks. And also is it easy to grab things in and out quickly ? :P

It was VERY user friendly!! I used it for work for a long while!! The pocket on the outside is perfect, and the inside is wayyyy roomy! It was a great bag!! I use my bags and it still looked great when I decided I was done with it!

It was VERY user friendly!! I used it for work for a long while!! The pocket on the outside is perfect, and the inside is wayyyy roomy! It was a great bag!! I use my bags and it still looked great when I decided I was done with it!

Thanks so much for the input. Now is either Le Mizi, Madam L'Ingenieux or Ms MC 30. Tough choice :sweatdrop: :P

i would get the mizi vienna first if you can, since it's a limited edition piece. and then i would get the suhali lockit pm later, since it's a part of the regular collection. i prefer the suhali lockit pm in white though.