Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Eva Longoria and her style. She always looks so gorgeous and groomed.

The only black fly is that she can be dismissive to those she deems less in stature to her, like fashion assistants but we grow up to become editors Ms Longoria, don't forget that. :graucho::cool:

Attachments

• eva.jpg
    eva.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,228
I love Eva Longoria and her style. She always looks so gorgeous and groomed.

The only black fly is that she can be dismissive to those she deems less in stature to her, like fashion assistants but we grow up to become editors Ms Longoria, don't forget that. :graucho::cool:
That sounds like terrible manners.

Personally I´m not a fan of her style. A bit bland IMO.

I love ashley judd... In some ways she reminds me of MM.... maybe body type? I think her bag could be raisin but there are some more brown undertones... could be also Prune? LOL...this color family...one big enigma! Lovely bag though!

LOVE Ashley Judd, too! For awhile there she was getting very thin. Like in the movie Frida, so it's nice to see her with a little more meat on her bones again. I hate it when women who look perfectly lovely with curves whittle themselves down to sinew and bone. Not necessary, Ladies! :nono:

The color of that Birkin is absolutely divine, too!

And she is 25!!! I am decade plus some:amuse:older than her, good greif!! If she needs them at her age, I am up a creek with out a paddle!!:faint:

HAHA! :lolots:
I am also a decade, plus some older than her and I don't look nearly as bad as she does, even at my worst! I'm sure the same can be said for you, too!
And I'm not a stunning beauty either. She just looks awful!

I can't understand what she did to her face?
Maybe too many drugs, too much drinking, too much time lying face down passed out on a dirty, unmade mattress on the floor somewhere?

If she's done that to her face in an effort to hide what a mess she's become, well she's not fooling anyone.

And she used to be so lovely!

HAHA! :lolots:
I am also a decade, plus some older than her and I don't look nearly as bad as she does, even at my worst! I'm sure the same can be said for you, too!
And I'm not a stunning beauty either. She just looks awful!

I can't understand what she did to her face?
Maybe too many drugs, too much drinking, too much time lying face down passed out on a dirty, unmade mattress on the floor somewhere?

If she's done that to her face in an effort to hide what a mess she's become, well she's not fooling anyone.

And she used to be so lovely!
After seeing that terrible picture of hers I went on and clicked on alundpur´s link. She actually looks very nice there and only a few days were supposed to have past. Who knows what´s the matter. Very sad indeed, it´s such a waste!!

Status
Not open for further replies.