Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always sort of agreed with those that say Ms. Rutherford needs to branch out into some color other than beige, but you know, as I get older, I am more and more a fan of picking what works for you and sticking to it. Her closet probably looks like my suitcase--everything goes with everything else! Easy to get dressed, easy to accessorize, no worries about being seen in an unflattering shade or ensemble. She's winning me over. . . .

I have LOVED KR's style for a long time....I know most think her colors are boring, but I find it very exciting to put varying shades of white, taupe, beige, and greys next to each other. :lol:

Last edited:
Personally, I don´t like a picture only thread. I like being able to learn about other members point of views, experience, culture, differences and all. It would be a shame if no comments were allowed IMO. I like to learn, that is what makes life interesting.
I agree. Style is about more than photos. It's about perception, how that style is conceived, conveyed and received.

La La Anthony out shopping at Curve in West Hollywood, California on July 25, 2012. credit: zimbio

Attachments

• La+La+Vazquez+La+La+Vasquez+Out+Shopping+Curve+SiD_GdiVUeFx.jpg
    La+La+Vazquez+La+La+Vasquez+Out+Shopping+Curve+SiD_GdiVUeFx.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 2,271
  • La+La+Vazquez+La+La+Vasquez+Out+Shopping+Curve+uQkFWlLhW3Sx.jpg
    La+La+Vazquez+La+La+Vasquez+Out+Shopping+Curve+uQkFWlLhW3Sx.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 2,380
  • La+La+Vazquez+La+La+Vasquez+Out+Shopping+Curve+n_hCMYbIyPlx.jpg
    La+La+Vazquez+La+La+Vasquez+Out+Shopping+Curve+n_hCMYbIyPlx.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 2,251
Status
Not open for further replies.