Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
And she is 25!!! I am decade plus some:amuse:older than her, good greif!! If she needs them at her age, I am up a creek with out a paddle!!:faint:

Holy *****, I couldn't believe she's only 25, I had to Google her! I've always thought she was in her early 30's and looked forty-ish...... so the situation is even worst than I imagined:wtf:

I love Eva Longoria and her style. She always looks so gorgeous and groomed.

The only black fly is that she can be dismissive to those she deems less in stature to her, like fashion assistants but we grow up to become editors Ms Longoria, don't forget that. :graucho::cool:

I agree. While I wouldn't say her style is exceptional, but she always look classy and well put together; and that hair is always flawless!

It's unfortunate that she has that type of attitude toward some people. I'm a firm believer in treat others the way you want to be treated.

The only black fly is that she can be dismissive to those she deems less in stature to her, like fashion assistants but we grow up to become editors Ms Longoria, don't forget that. :graucho::cool:

I like her casual style, but it's too bad about her attitude....I don't care how beautiful someone is physically, nothing makes you uglier than having bad manners and a rude attitude to "the little people", IMO!

mlemee said:

Oh no. :sad: i had hoped she wasnt a bit like her character on desperate housewives .

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I apologize if this is not new, but I love her B.

celebrity_craving_the_hermes_birkin_bag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.