Star Jones is on Larry King Live right now.

nathansgirl1908 said:
5. I would rather see Star talking about her wedding then see Rosie sitting up there yelling about nothing. And I want to know how America is really going to be okay with an admitted lesbian sitting up there every day. Especially since America claims to be against having gays and lesbians get married. Didn't Rosie have a wedding ceremony once with her lover? That's not going to tear down ROSIE'S ratings?

Ummm....sorry, but that comment is quite prejudiced. We don't need to go there. Come on.....

nathansgirl1908 said:
I would rather see Star talking about her wedding then see Rosie sitting up there yelling about nothing. And I want to know how America is really going to be okay with an admitted lesbian sitting up there every day. Especially since America claims to be against having gays and lesbians get married. Didn't Rosie have a wedding ceremony once with her lover? That's not going to tear down ROSIE'S ratings?

Whoa! America has no problems with Ellen, so I am sure Rosie will hold her own. Prejudice comments are not necessary.

crowgal said:
Ummm....sorry, but that comment is quite prejudiced. We don't need to go there. Come on.....

Highlight the prejudice in it for me please. Otherwise all I see are facts. America has NOT yet made marriages between homosexual individuals fully legal. And are there not constant uproars over issues involving gays and lesbians? Were there not issues with Rosie adopting? Have people not complained about Rosie being too loud and too crass? Did her show stay on the air long? Okay. I never said I had any issue with people who choose to lead a homosexual lifestyle. I simply stated what is real. And for the record, America thinks Ellen is funny, but that doesn't mean there is no problem with her.

Funny how now all of a sudden you want to highlight alleged prejudice in MY statements...

nathansgirl1908 said:
Highlight the prejudice in it for me please. Otherwise all I see are facts. America has NOT yet made marriages between homosexual individuals fully legal. And are there not constant uproars over issues involving gays and lesbians? Were there not issues with Rosie adopting? Have people not complained about Rosie being too loud and too crass? Did her show stay on the air long? Okay. I never said I had any issue with people who choose to lead a homosexual lifestyle. I simply stated what is real. And for the record, America thinks Ellen is funny, but that doesn't mean there is no problem with her.

Funny how now all of a sudden you want to highlight alleged prejudice in MY statements...

Your last statement is completely prejudiced!!! ^^"And for the record, America thinks Ellen is funny, but that doesn't mean there is no problem with her."

What does that statement mean? Realistically, America is going to have a problem with ANYBODY & EVERYBODY --- & that's fine-ok-cool because everyone is entitled to an opinion. But, Ellen gets Emmy's & Star Jones gets fired. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

crowgal said:
Your last statement is completely prejudiced!!! ^^"And for the record, America thinks Ellen is funny, but that doesn't mean there is no problem with her."

What does that statement mean? Realistically, America is going to have a problem with ANYBODY & EVERYBODY --- & that's fine-ok-cool because everyone is entitled to an opinion. But, Ellen gets Emmy's & Star Jones gets fired. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

NO you said that I showed prejudice before I wrote the statement about Ellen being funny. Please don't backtrack now that you have been put on the spot and are coming up short. The bottom line is that there is no prejudice in those statements. I asked a question that is quite legitimate about Rosie's ratings being hurt. And I also made a point that just because someone is seen as funny, it doesn't mean that they are totally always accepted anywhere they choose to put themselves. :rolleyes: You want to talk about something getting weird? You fabricating prejudice out of nothing is what is weird around here.

crowgal said:
^^^enough of you...you are getting hateful. Don't take this so personally, geez!! They're just opinions, sweetie.

Now I'M getting hateful because I'm asking for you to point out this alleged prejudice? OKay, what ever...its done. I see now that you can't come up with anything. No need to continue wasting my time on this one. lol And for the record I'm not your sweetie. Thanks. :biggrin:

crowgal said:
Yowzers!! I was stating my opinion. You stated yours. We don't agree. Still wanna be friends?

as long as we can talk about purses. That IS what we are here for. and on a side note, does anyone have any pictures of Star with any bags? I always see the same people around here. I never see Star or Oprah or anyone like that. I know Star had a few cute LV Theda bags.

gloss_gal said:
^^^^I think we have one of Star's 20 bridesmaids on the forum.

Ok, I'm sorry nathansgirl, but that was funny...but since I understand your "views" better now, I know that would be a compliment for you :yes:

And, yes, I would love to see more pics of celebs bags other than what we have already seen!! I second the motion... I will look for some myself.

gloss_gal said:
^^^^I think we have one of Star's 20 bridesmaids on the forum.

^^^^^ But of course! But seriously, I'm just happy for the sister beacuse she really was knocking on death's door without medical intervention for her weight loss. And I think she was smart not to tell anyone about what she did because bypass is VERY dangerous. She said she didn't want to get sued by someone jumping up having bypass because SHE had it.

Whoaaa simmer everyone!! :flowers:

I can see how that comment would have made people mad... maybe it didn't exactly come off how you wanted it to?? It did sound a bit prejudice- fact is that people don't accept our President either and may not like LArry King- those are jsut opinions. But saying that it is because she is a lesbian seems to sound a bit prejudiced

Either way... that show was getting so catty!! I do wonder how the new dynamic will be

gloss_gal said:
There aren't a lot of pics of OW. There are a few of Star. Mainly LV, I doubt she got a deal. Wasn't Jo-Lo dropped from the LV ads because she abused the perk they gave her?

I just thought Star liked the bags...I didn't know anything about a deal.

As for J. Ho. and yes I meant to put an"h" not an "L" I must admit :shame: :shame: I thought J Ho was just dropped because they wanted a new face. How did she abuse the perk? This could be interesting conversation.:graucho: