Star Jones is on Larry King Live right now.

i think brandy would be a great replacement and drag in some younger views which would balance out BW i think mo'nique would clash w/ joy for some reason like it would just be them doing constant punch lines

marspalm said:
i think brandy would be a great replacement and drag in some younger views which would balance out BW i think mo'nique would clash w/ joy for some reason like it would just be them doing constant punch lines

:yucky: I'm not feeling Brandy. Never have. Bring Monique in! I'm all about a sista from Baltimore! I doubt it will happen, but I want Monique. That's the only way I'm watching The View again!

marspalm said:

Oh...I didn't think of that...But, could be interesting to watch :P
Mo'nique just cracks me up. I love her :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Mo'nique's punch lines would be great comedy b/c her flavor is totally funny.:roflmfao: :roflmfao: I mean they've already made the show a joke by adding Rosie who is also a fellow comedian along with Joy. :blink: If they keep Elizabeth gagged the show probably would get some serious points across every now and then.:shocked:

aprild said:
Mo'nique's punch lines would be great comedy b/c her flavor is totally funny.:roflmfao: :roflmfao: I mean they've already made the show a joke by adding Rosie who is also a fellow comedian along with Joy. :blink: If they keep Elizabeth gagged the show probably would get some serious point across every now and then.:shocked:

I think rosie was a very bad choice she doesnt fit the show at all IMO :hrmm: i think she will definitely make me watch less :yucky:

They need a person who is willing to partially re-locate to NYC. NY is different from LA. I think that eliminates some of the candidates on the list. Go with a young ABC soap star. They like to recycle their stars. So you got Lizzie the young conservative mom and random soap star as the alternate.

elongreach said:
:yucky: I'm not feeling Brandy. Never have. Bring Monique in! I'm all about a sista from Baltimore! I doubt it will happen, but I want Monique. That's the only way I'm watching The View again!

I'm not feeling Brandy either...and I never have. And I agree with Elongreach that Monique would be cool. I just wonder if she would end up clashing with some of the women. I can't see her getting along that well with Elizabeth. But then maybe I'm just feeling that way because I don't like Elizabeth.