Stacking -- too much already?

Great look, EB, I wear a TGM Chain D'Ancre with my watch every day. On the other wrist I usually wear a CDC, an XL Clic Clac or a Megawide bangle. Sometimes a couple of bangles so I can hear that bracelet-tinkling sound that I love!! The CDA is a wonderful bracelet, I just love mine also. Love your RG - mine is sterling with one black leather link in it, so it looks great with my black ceramic watch. (Or at least I think it does!! :cool:)
Thanks Luvbolide!!!

I love stacking. It suits my style. But I can't wear more than 1 CDC at a time.

My favorite stack is:
VCA RG Vintage Alhambra
Paul Morelli Thread Diamond Bracelet
Hermes GM RG Chain D'Ancre
I don't think I will ever tire of it.

I just got the Chain D'Ancre just before the $ increase. I think its my favorite H purchase of all time. It just makes me happy to look at and wear. It also make a really wonderful chime--like a bell when you wear it.

If someone thinks its ostentatious--so be it. I'm wearing my big girl panties. But I just love it.

Here's a picture. Taking a selfie of your wrist is hard.

etoupebirkin, this is so beautiful.. Thank you for sharing!

My favorite stack is:
VCA RG Vintage Alhambra

I just got the Chain D'Ancre just before the $ increase. I think its my favorite H purchase of all time. It just makes me happy to look at and wear. It also make a really wonderful chime--like a bell when you wear it.

If someone thinks its ostentatious--so be it. I'm wearing my big girl panties. But I just love it.

OMG!! WOW!! Congratulations on that!! :woot: I can only dream....

L64! Thanks! I love your stacks, too! I think your look is authentic and maps to your personality. You are not trying to be on trend for the sake of being on trend. IMO, that's when people get into fashion victim trouble.

BTW, the ring is by Jean Mahie. Her work is fascinating. You would love her work. She's a self taught jeweler; was friends with Pablo Picasso; is in her 80s and still making jewelry, though her children are taking over. This ring is quite special and rare as it is made from Platinum and 22K. Only a few pieces were made that way because she nearly set herself on fire and stopped working with both metals at the same time. Her pieces are strictly handmade, primarily 22K and solid. Neiman Marcus sells her work exclusively, though Van Cleef sold her pieces when she was starting out. Belladora generally has a good selection as a reseller. Her chains are TDF. Her jewelry has a living quality I've never seen anyone else achieve.
Thank you for your kind Words!

Your ring is absolutely exquisit! I have seen some of your jewelry and they are one of a kind, Amazing taste and you also seem to pic items with a grand history! You have excellent taste my dear!! Thank you for the information about your wonderful ring! A piece of art!

My favorite stack is:
VCA RG Vintage Alhambra

What a fabulous stack, etoupebirkin :tup:!

My favorite stack is:
VCA RG Vintage Alhambra

Adore your stack! It is classy and gorgeous! I love my Chaine D'Ancre as well! Stack away if it looks this good. :smile: