Stacking -- too much already?

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
iiving the dream
As the person who started the stacking thread, I feel compelled to ask if people are getting tired of it. Maybe it's because I've been home with bronchitis and have spent too much time on here and Instagram, but I feel that it is become tiresome to me. Is it too much of a good thing?

tesi

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
northeast usa
feel better sweetie! i confess i am a little bit of a stacker, but not a massive one.
i don't like things riding up and over my watch and scratching so i'm judicious on that wrist.
my other wrist i usually wear a cuff or a larger piece. or one of those exercise tracker bracelets…..

Feb 11, 2006
As someone with an all or nothing personality (yes/no, black/white, stripes/not pattern) I was never a big stacker. (except for my watch/love bracelet)

A little bit of stacking goes a long way for me...........when I look at some stacking pics, it appears the goal is put as much stuff on an arm as possible :lol:

Edited to add: Hope you feel better lulilu....but I think the bronchitis is unrelated to your current thoughts about stacking )

Last edited:

jclaybo

Unbothered
Sep 5, 2013
i find it tedious now. I have 3 clic clacs that I rotate between and I wanted to wear with my Rolex but because I wear my husbands Rolex's alot (40mm) the bracelets look odd stacked and they dig in my skin but if i wear a smaller faced watch(28-36mm) i don't have that problem, well problem is i like big faced watches so no more stacks from me :sad: unless its my tennis bracelet and watch-

or my love bracelet with my ladies datejust

Mar 26, 2009
No stacking for me. I never like it on me. But I do like thin items stacked on some people. Too big chunky stack is not to my taste.

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
I wear a CDC daily but rarely do I wear other bracelets on the same wrist as the CDC (maybe a clic clac). It's cute for a pic, but uncomfortable IRL IMO....

I do stack clic clacs with other thin bracelets on the other wrist though.

Some of the pics in the stacking thread may or may not be the way a person wears them out. They may just be for a pretty stacking photo....

I know I have taken photos of stacks that don't actually get worn that way IRL...just depends where I am going and how I feel that day.

At the end of the day... I say... STACK ON LADIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I don't like stacking at all, it looks like you have all your jewelry on your arms. I like to keep my jewelry simple with just one or two bracelets along with a watch.

Ladybaga

O.G.
May 14, 2010
I enjoy seeing everyone's stacks! I think it is fun to see the creativity of our beautiful/handsome stackers. :smile:

Sickgrl13

An Orange Dream
Aug 1, 2013
Ban Island
Stack away! Love the challenge of finding new color combos.

(Although, shhhh……. my secret is that as soon as I get to work the stacks come off as I don't want to ding my Clic Clacs and CDCs on my desk or laptop.)