Stacking -- too much already?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As the person who started the stacking thread, I feel compelled to ask if people are getting tired of it. Maybe it's because I've been home with bronchitis and have spent too much time on here and Instagram, but I feel that it is become tiresome to me. Is it too much of a good thing?

2. I like it!! :smile:

3. feel better sweetie! i confess i am a little bit of a stacker, but not a massive one.
    i don't like things riding up and over my watch and scratching so i'm judicious on that wrist.
    my other wrist i usually wear a cuff or a larger piece. or one of those exercise tracker bracelets…..

4. I should clarify that I am not talking about a couple of thin bracelets together, but the huge stacks I see in photos do not appeal to me anymore.

5. #5 Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    As someone with an all or nothing personality (yes/no, black/white, stripes/not pattern) I was never a big stacker. (except for my watch/love bracelet)

A little bit of stacking goes a long way for me...........when I look at some stacking pics, it appears the goal is put as much stuff on an arm as possible :lol:

Edited to add: Hope you feel better lulilu....but I think the bronchitis is unrelated to your current thoughts about stacking )

6. i find it tedious now. I have 3 clic clacs that I rotate between and I wanted to wear with my Rolex but because I wear my husbands Rolex's alot (40mm) the bracelets look odd stacked and they dig in my skin but if i wear a smaller faced watch(28-36mm) i don't have that problem, well problem is i like big faced watches so no more stacks from me :sad: unless its my tennis bracelet and watch-

or my love bracelet with my ladies datejust

7. One or two, not fond of the jypsy look.

8. No stacking for me. I never like it on me. But I do like thin items stacked on some people. Too big chunky stack is not to my taste.

9. I'm of the mind, more is less

10. Feel better!!! I still, love stacking my bracelets and even more, see other people pictures.

11. I wear a CDC daily but rarely do I wear other bracelets on the same wrist as the CDC (maybe a clic clac). It's cute for a pic, but uncomfortable IRL IMO....

I do stack clic clacs with other thin bracelets on the other wrist though.

Some of the pics in the stacking thread may or may not be the way a person wears them out. They may just be for a pretty stacking photo....

I know I have taken photos of stacks that don't actually get worn that way IRL...just depends where I am going and how I feel that day.

At the end of the day... I say... STACK ON LADIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

12. :lol::lol:

13. I don't like stacking at all, it looks like you have all your jewelry on your arms. I like to keep my jewelry simple with just one or two bracelets along with a watch.

14. I enjoy seeing everyone's stacks! I think it is fun to see the creativity of our beautiful/handsome stackers. :smile:

15. Stack away! Love the challenge of finding new color combos.

(Although, shhhh……. my secret is that as soon as I get to work the stacks come off as I don't want to ding my Clic Clacs and CDCs on my desk or laptop.)