Stacking -- too much already?

Don't post much because of threads like this one!

I love your stacks L64, it's who you are. I knew w/o you telling us that you don't wear all the bracelets at a time, just shows your creativity.
Some people in this forum afraid of color, they should stick to their tans and black

Just like that H watch w/ diamonds and diamond H bracelet represents that lady.

Comments about tacky and teenager's pix of stacking...

Now this may be edited out...what is tacky is posting your bags for sale on various websites!

Longchamp, I wasn't criticizing anyone -- anyone -- I just asked how people feel about stacking since the original thread started. No need to take offense. Many of the stackers know I am a fan. Just conversation. Easy.

There is nothing wrong with this thread. It's similar to others asking about a bag style or colour. Some will love it. Some won't.

As long as people are respectful in making their opinions known it's fine

Thanks, all! :flowers:

Longchamp, I wasn't criticizing anyone -- anyone -- I just asked how people feel about stacking since the original thread started. No need to take offense. Many of the stackers know I am a fan. Just conversation. Easy.

No worries, I know your intentions were good. No harm, I like to check out the stacks here and the jewelry forum. Some are good, some not me.

I think less is more. stacking is fun but I think its a good way to make us buy more bracelets. Also keep in mind the typical model's forearms have a good 6 inches on normal people's forearms so most people's arms don't look as great with stacking as it looks on models.

I love stacking. It suits my style. But I can't wear more than 1 CDC at a time.

My favorite stack is:
VCA RG Vintage Alhambra
Paul Morelli Thread Diamond Bracelet
Hermes GM RG Chain D'Ancre
I don't think I will ever tire of it.

I just got the Chain D'Ancre just before the $ increase. I think its my favorite H purchase of all time. It just makes me happy to look at and wear. It also make a really wonderful chime--like a bell when you wear it.

If someone thinks its ostentatious--so be it. I'm wearing my big girl panties. But I just love it.

Here's a picture. Taking a selfie of your wrist is hard.

Attachments

• My stack.jpg
    My stack.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 349
It's a fair question...I still like the look but mostly if they bracelets are different from each other in color, style and texture. I usually only wear up to 4 at a time but I do admire those who can wear more.,I still am very fond of the look. I also mix expensive with non, kind of the chic and cheap look.

My favorite stack is:
VCA RG Vintage Alhambra

I just got the Chain D'Ancre just before the $ increase. I think its my favorite H purchase of all time. It just makes me happy to look at and wear. It also make a really wonderful chime--like a bell when you wear it.

If someone thinks its ostentatious--so be it. I'm wearing my big girl panties. But I just love it.

Great look, EB, I wear a TGM Chain D'Ancre with my watch every day. On the other wrist I usually wear a CDC, an XL Clic Clac or a Megawide bangle. Sometimes a couple of bangles so I can hear that bracelet-tinkling sound that I love!! The CDA is a wonderful bracelet, I just love mine also. Love your RG - mine is sterling with one black leather link in it, so it looks great with my black ceramic watch. (Or at least I think it does!! :cool:)

My favorite stack is:
VCA RG Vintage Alhambra

AHHHHH......THIS!
Yes...love this. I can't wait to see this IRL~~soon soon
This is SERIOUS ARM Candy~~YUM!

this is a very nice stack. dainty and tasteful. i love it. :yes:

My favorite stack is:
VCA RG Vintage Alhambra

My favorite stack is:
VCA RG Vintage Alhambra

this is STUNNING!!!!!! :loveeyes: stack away etoupebirkin!!!

Don't post much because of threads like this one!

I love your stacks L64, it's who you are. I knew w/o you telling us that you don't wear all the bracelets at a time, just shows your creativity.
Some people in this forum afraid of color, they should stick to their tans and black

Just like that H watch w/ diamonds and diamond H bracelet represents that lady.

Comments about tacky and teenager's pix of stacking...

Now this may be edited out...what is tacky is posting your bags for sale on various websites!
Thank you!:hugs::hbeat:

My favorite stack is:
VCA RG Vintage Alhambra

This is a stunning stack eb! It is also one I could easily wear myself, like I said, I love colour and stacking but I also love classics when done like this fab stack!!

Id your gorgeous ring please!!!

This is a stunning stack eb! It is also one I could easily wear myself, like I said, I love colour and stacking but I also love classics when done like this fab stack!!

Id your gorgeous ring please!!!

L64! Thanks! I love your stacks, too! I think your look is authentic and maps to your personality. You are not trying to be on trend for the sake of being on trend. IMO, that's when people get into fashion victim trouble.

BTW, the ring is by Jean Mahie. Her work is fascinating. You would love her work. She's a self taught jeweler; was friends with Pablo Picasso; is in her 80s and still making jewelry, though her children are taking over. This ring is quite special and rare as it is made from Platinum and 22K. Only a few pieces were made that way because she nearly set herself on fire and stopped working with both metals at the same time. Her pieces are strictly handmade, primarily 22K and solid. Neiman Marcus sells her work exclusively, though Van Cleef sold her pieces when she was starting out. Belladora generally has a good selection as a reseller. Her chains are TDF. Her jewelry has a living quality I've never seen anyone else achieve.