Spring Sales

I see a few bags at 60% off at thecorner.com, never heard of this site before but it says its part of the YOOX and NAP family at the bottom of the page. They have the exact bag I got from Farfetch, but for $137 cheaper than what I paid :sad: Oh well

I see a few bags at 60% off at thecorner.com, never heard of this site before but it says its part of the YOOX and NAP family at the bottom of the page. They have the exact bag I got from Farfetch, but for $137 cheaper than what I paid :sad: Oh well

I have ordered from them before and didn't have a problem. Alexander Wang is part of this group too.

It is so frustrating finding a bag that you just purchased at a better price. Thankfully, I have been around the sales long enough that it doesn't happen as often as it use to...or maybe I have become better at not looking. :lol:

I am trying to get rid of any bags I have not used or feel fit my needs for the past year and have quite a few on consignment now. I really am so over LV and their monogram and and have 5 LV to put on consignment probably this weekend. So that leaves me with my yellow Proenza tiny which I love both the color and size and I have a pouch in a red color but I may give it to my sister as a gift. I also have a bal weekender in red and a green perforated city bag. Trying to decide if I want to consign them since I don't use them but love the soft leather and the weekender is still like new and in a beautiful red color that I would never find again.

So now I really want to buy two bags from their sale. I think the medium PS1 in the green might be something I would love but I need to find more pictures online. And I LOVE the medium tote in the hibiscus color. I just don't know if it is a heavy bag.

The aloe green is a color I never thought of before but it seems to stand out to me.

Does anyone have pictures they can post of any Proenza bags in aloe green and also any of the medium tote?

I just ordered the green medium PS1. I thought about it and felt I really do not need a tote because I really love all the co,part nets in the PS1 bags versus my ttotes becoming a bottomless pit for me to fill up. I hope the color is as beautiful as the pictures. At these sale prices how could you go wrong. Have you tried Google images for more pictures of the bag in turquoise?