Spring Sales

cathead87

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I'm quite excited! I hope the fringe one doesn't disappoint me. I've never seen it in person and I'm such an impulse buyer that I sometimes regret my purchases.

jax818 posted a picture of her fringed pouch in midnight awhile ago. It is really cute.

obcessd

O.G.
May 2, 2006
bay area
I impulsively pulled the trigger yesterday and snagged the PS1 Pouch in oxblood! The price was just too good to pass up!

Lauren0404

Apr 11, 2015
Have you guys noticed items coming back on the sale page? I want either a tiny or a pouch in military or oxblood but I don't want to hold my breath if there is no chance

cathead87

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008

Jereni

Dec 28, 2014
FYI Barneys has sales going on some PS stuff right now. Last Thursday I ordered a chain wallet and it arrived like a day before the sale and the SA was kind enough to automatically adjusted it and refund me. Saved $350!

chicNclassy

Apr 30, 2011
LA
Ordered a PSII mini classic from a different site a few days ago for the same discount...I am SO tempted to order a PSI medium from the sale right now but I have already spent more than I was supposed to this sale season :nogood: AHHHH!

cathead87

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Hi ladies! Looking for a green bag and this on sale.
https://www.proenzaschouler.com/medium-tote-h00266-c157p.html?color=Optic White
Does anybody know if the strap drop is actually 11? proportionwise it doesn't look like it. I am concerned if it is barely 8, which is too short for me.. Please, help! !
Your link didn't work for me. Are you referring to the Proenza Medium Tote in Aloe? I have checked a few different websites and the drop seems to vary anywhere from 7-11". Barneys website shows 10" and Saks 11". By looking at the pictures I would say that once you load the bag with your belongings and it breaks in a bit that it would definitely appear to have a 10-11" drop.

Barneys has a good picture:

Attachments

cathead87

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Ok, there are 3 more large PS1s in dark teal left on the PS website. I am loving this color but have bought way too many bags. I am hoping that they go fast so that I am no longer tempted. :P

Marisaa

Sep 20, 2014
Your link didn't work for me. Are you referring to the Proenza Medium Tote in Aloe? I have checked a few different websites and the drop seems to vary anywhere from 7-11". Barneys website shows 10" and Saks 11". By looking at the pictures I would say that once you load the bag with your belongings and it breaks in a bit that it would definitely appear to have a 10-11" drop.

Barneys has a good picture:
Thats the one. Thank you!

vodense

Feb 8, 2014
Copenhagen
Ordered a PSII mini classic from a different site a few days ago for the same discount...I am SO tempted to order a PSI medium from the sale right now but I have already spent more than I was supposed to this sale season :nogood: AHHHH!
Which site was that? Im looking for the ps11 😆

chicNclassy

Apr 30, 2011
LA
Wow what a great deal! What color did u get it in? I can only find it in weird patterns for 30% discount.

I got it in turquoise and actually used it today for the first time. It's a lot smaller than my usual bags but it's worth it because it's so pretty. There were a lot of different color options earlier on in the private sales.