Spring Sales

mak1203

Nov 7, 2015
Texas
I am new to PS bags. I sold my LVs and now have 4 designer everyday bags: 2 Lanvin, a Prada, and a Fendi.
So.... My sweet Nordies SA showed me a medium PS1 bag (on sale) and I fell in love. The leather, size, organization, etc.
I quickly bought 2 more on sale since I had only stopped in during my lunch break and now must decide as I can't keep all three!! I don't want to hold them long, as someone else maybe looking for one. (down to $711.98 before tax!)
I initially bought the suede Pepe and its amazing!
Now must decide which leather PS1. I have Dark Orange and Dune. I am guessing the leather wears well, maybe similar to Balenciaga, and the bags will become even more beautiful?. Any suggestions, advice, thoughts?
I like to use my PS1 bags for a pop of color! The Pepe is neutral (love it btw...) and I also see the orange as being very user friendly depending on your wardrobe. I would be slightly concerned about color transfer with the Dune. If your other 4 bags are neutral, then get the orange! I have many neutral bags (Chloe/Bal/LV) and my PS1s get the most use by far. Just love PS! :nuts: Keep us posted...

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
I am new to PS bags. I sold my LVs and now have 4 designer everyday bags: 2 Lanvin, a Prada, and a Fendi.
So.... My sweet Nordies SA showed me a medium PS1 bag (on sale) and I fell in love. The leather, size, organization, etc.
I quickly bought 2 more on sale since I had only stopped in during my lunch break and now must decide as I can't keep all three!! I don't want to hold them long, as someone else maybe looking for one. (down to $711.98 before tax!)
I initially bought the suede Pepe and its amazing!
Now must decide which leather PS1. I have Dark Orange and Dune. I am guessing the leather wears well, maybe similar to Balenciaga, and the bags will become even more beautiful?. Any suggestions, advice, thoughts?

I would keep the orange. It really is a beautiful color. The leather for me is beautiful on the Proenza bags I have bought in the last and also now. I think it wears similar to Balenciaga bags and become softer with age.