Spring has officially arrived and so has Ms. Unicorn Tears!

Such a beautiful pink lady B [emoji177] also loved the beautiful garden pics! Enjoy her in good health [emoji1]

Thank you dear. Glad you enjoyed them!

what a lovely color combination! congrats!

Thank you!
What a beautiful reveal!! You make me impatient for my SO which is due by the 6-8 month standard, next month???? My oh my what a beauty minismurf!!! Major congrats

Darling Rania, yours is coming, fingers and toes crossed for you! Can't wait to see your beauty too!! It's is off your seats and orange tsunami exciting and I'm so excited for you! [emoji122]🏻[emoji16][emoji13]🙃[emoji5]️[emoji6][emoji56]

WOW!!! no words... just wow [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Thank you dear! Happy to share my new baby🦄

Congrats on this gorgeous candy piece, she's like a dessert! :smile: Reminds me of my favorite ice cream from my childhood in the exact colors. Enjoy!

She reminds me of carnival cotton candy..they always pack the pink and blue together! My absolute favorite treat!! [emoji7] thank you sweetie for letting me share!

Congrats! Beautiful pics - loved your reveal!

Thank you for stopping by dear! I'm still on cloud nine!

What a beautiful reveal! [emoji178][emoji173]️ huge congrats on your new so! She is just too sweet for words! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! And your rodeo collection is spectacular too. Love your pictures![emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254]

Oh darling Hermesdaisuki! I'm so happy to have gotten her..pinch me!! It feels like a dream!! I'm glad you enjoyed my reveal, but you know I love love love your reveals [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]! Spring is definitely here and I'm just loving all the flowers and blooms. [emoji254][emoji255][emoji259][emoji257] Happy Mother's Day sweetie!

Congrats to your lovely reveals! Your beautiful Sakura [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254] with Blue Atoll [emoji746][emoji746][emoji746] is so perfect for Spring Summer! I feel your excitement! BTW, I thought interior is always Chèvre.

Thank you dear! The perfect pastel for the season! [emoji8] and interior leather is customizable as well on a so but depending on color offerings, certain leather type might not be available.

OMG Minismurf!!! I am so excited for you. What a gorgeous bag and it is SO YOU!! Congratulations on getting your unicorn - so happy for you!

Darling Jyyanks!! Wahaha I love my bright colors but give me pastels any day and I'm all over it!! I'm so glad you stopped by and enjoyed my reveal! Im over the moon with ms. 🦄...this must be the beginning of a love affair! [emoji178][emoji170][emoji180]

Sweetie, happy Mother's Day to you too!! And thank you for your kind words!! I really appreciate your beautiful photos!! Such a feast for my eyes!! [emoji178][emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji254][emoji259] I have been so lazy and my new orange boxes are piling up! I need to do a reveal soon or I will never get to do one again. Lol

Thank you dear! The perfect pastel for the season! [emoji8] and interior leather is customizable as well on a so but depending on color offerings, certain leather type might not be available.

Just from my limited experience with SO. I requested version 2 bi-color. Originally picked main color in Togo & 2nd color in chèvre as I was thinking interior will be chèvre anyway. But no, they need both in Togo. Even though the Togo color (Blue Atoll) wasn't under the chèvre list, at the end my B25 interior BA is still chèvre, while with version 2 the handles, straps & piping are BA Togo. So far, all my box, Clemence, Togo B/K are with chèvre interior. I believe the chèvre they used for interior is not exactly the same as the chèvre used for outside. But anyway, you never know how exactly Paris works the magic. My SO was ready at my boutique exactly 3 months after last Nov order. It was a surprise indeed! Now enjoy your new SO & good luck on your next!

Stunningly beautiful, congrats!!

Thank you! [emoji5]️

I loveeeeee this!! Dream combo!!

It truly is a dream come true for me! [emoji178]

Gorgeous SO, congrats on getting this beauty, very special. [emoji177]

Thank you darling! I've been walking on water since I picked ms 🦄 up! [emoji28]

Sweetie, happy Mother's Day to you too!! And thank you for your kind words!! I really appreciate your beautiful photos!! Such a feast for my eyes!! [emoji178][emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji254][emoji259] I have been so lazy and my new orange boxes are piling up! I need to do a reveal soon or I will never get to do one again. Lol

Oh boy I'm ready and willing to help in any way that I can sweetie! Post those pics!! Wahaha it'll be such a treat! [emoji6]

Congratulations! It is super beautiful!!!! What a gem.

Aww[emoji5]️ darling, thanks for the kind words! It really means a lot to me!

Just from my limited experience with SO. I requested version 2 bi-color. Originally picked main color in Togo & 2nd color in chèvre as I was thinking interior will be chèvre anyway. But no, they need both in Togo. Even though the Togo color (Blue Atoll) wasn't under the chèvre list, at the end my B25 interior BA is still chèvre, while with version 2 the handles, straps & piping are BA Togo. So far, all my box, Clemence, Togo B/K are with chèvre interior. I believe the chèvre they used for interior is not exactly the same as the chèvre used for outside. But anyway, you never know how exactly Paris works the magic. My SO was ready at my boutique exactly 3 months after last Nov order. It was a surprise indeed! Now enjoy your new SO & good luck on your next!

Well for me blue atoll was not offered in chèvre as interior leather choice, thus my order was for swift. But of course, Paris decided to make it in chèvre which is more than fine by me! [emoji106]🏻 however my sa did have to show my bag to the Sm so they're aware of Paris changing this order. As for bk interiors being chèvre, yes, I believe that's standard leather interior. All my bk interiors are chèvre too. I just meant that SO interior leather option varies. I think I recall seeing your so and surprised that it arrived so quickly! Lucky you!

Congrats!!! So gorgeous! What a pretty cherry blossom! So nice with the BA chèvre interior! Enjoy her:smile:

Thank you sweet hopiko! [emoji254][emoji180][emoji178]

Wow! Congratulations, she is a sweetie B!

Thank you dear! [emoji5]️

Congrats, this is such a stunning bag :loveeyes:

Thank you!

:tender: what a pretty SO, romantic and feminine! I enjoyed all your pictures and story telling...enjoy your blossom in the best of times :love:

Thank you dear ********! Ms 🦄 is a dream! Congrats on your new bp Kelly as well!

This is soooo beautiful....gorgeous colors!!' [emoji178][emoji170][emoji178][emoji170][emoji178]

Thank you darling bbc! I hope your b25 comes soon too..fingers and toes crossed for you! [emoji6]

A most beautiful color combo. Congrats.

Thank you dear!