Spring has officially arrived and so has Ms. Unicorn Tears!

@minismurf!! Congrats!!! What a sweet baby!! And all in time for Mother's Day!! Are you not in love!?!?! I feel ya!! I squealed when I opened my baby SO :smile:. Similar... Bougie exterior, Atoll interior, brushed Phw. So I completely FEEL your excitement!! I know IF is dying with your combo!! It's exactly what she was going to SO. :smile:.
As for twillies, I know.... What's with not having twillies ready for our SO!?! LOL ;)

View attachment 3349613
There was no matching Twillys to be found, but I did pick up the perfect charm for her..blue atoll/craie horseshoe and several rodeos I picked up last week.
View attachment 3349615

Here she is all dressed up with an older set of Twillys looking all pretty [emoji7] View attachment 3349616

Lastly ms unicorn tears meet your namesake..
View attachment 3349628 My new too faced lipstick that is sparkly blue, but turns bluish pink on your lips! Just noticed the packaging is brushed gold too! Lol

Such a pretty special order! Congratulations on her arrival minismurf! Carry her in happiness and good health!

The photo of your rodeo family just made me light-headed! :faint: Wow!

Congrats on such a gorgeous, very special SO!! Enjoy!!

Thank you dear! She is indeed special! [emoji7]

Wow! This bag is fabulous! Congratulations!!!

Thank you dear! I'm over the moon and can't wait to take her out..but this rain seems never ending![emoji33]

OMG!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful pink b. Congratulations. Just in time for a Spring reveal!!!!!!

Isn't it?! It couldn't have came at a more perfect time!! I have so many spring summer color bags..I think it's time I start collecting fall winter colors!

Magnificent SO! :loveeyes: many congrats!

Thank you dear for stopping by my reveal! She must be introduced to my tpf family after all! [emoji4]

Sweet smurfy surprise
Congrats

[emoji56] thank you dear!

Omg, beautiful SO! Congrats and happy weekend

Thank you it will be a happy weekend indeed! [emoji322][emoji254]🍾

Miracles DO happen[emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254] what else can I say......enjoy your stunning Unicorn baby [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Yes they do! This surely feels like a miracle to me!! The timing, combo, hw, color! And at last, the wait is over!![emoji12][emoji13][emoji14][emoji9]

Wow!!

Beautiful.

Congrats!!

Thank you sweetie!

CHEVRE how beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy in the best of health

Thank you darling birkel! Thank you for letting me share my happiness! [emoji5]️

Is this one too bright? It's one of my favorites. Oh you Rodeo Hoarder!! Hahaa...are those all pms?

Oh that's perfect! There were no pinks available at the store..ill check in a week or so again..hope they have better stock by then! Haha "hoarding collecting"! Yes all pm's except one gm which is my mama lime!

Hahaha omg I go with two as the norm also. Never one. But one day I said I was going to go with all 6 just to get some reactions. May I make a Twilly suggestion?

View attachment 3349854

Lmao. I'm trying to imagine SIX!!! [emoji33] that should've been a sight!! Any pics to share??? [emoji23] and is that ghillies black or blue nuit? It looks delish!!

This combo is one of the most gorgeous ones I've seen recently. Absolutely to die for!! Congrats [emoji1]

Thank you dear! It means a lot to me! I wanted a forever bag and not an over the top combo that I would be sick of down the line..[emoji8]

Worth the wait! Great combination! And I [emoji173]️ all your rodeos! I'm so jealous! [emoji119]

Aww thank you! [emoji206]

Congrats~ this is such a dreamy combo~

🦄thank you sweetie!

Absolutely amazingly beautiful. Congrats!

Thank you sweetie!

Wow, what a fantastic combination! And chevre!! :loveeyes:

She's been on my bed for my viewing pleasure..[emoji6]I can't get over how structured yet luxurious chèvre is!!

This bag is sooo gorgeous! I love everything. Congrats! :loveeyes::heart:

Thank you sweetie!

Omg so beautiful! Welcome to the special order club! I am still loving my SO!

Aww thank you for the warm welcome! What combo did you go with?

@minismurf!! Congrats!!! What a sweet baby!! And all in time for Mother's Day!! Are you not in love!?!?! I feel ya!! I squealed when I opened my baby SO :smile:. Similar... Bougie exterior, Atoll interior, brushed Phw. So I completely FEEL your excitement!! I know IF is dying with your combo!! It's exactly what she was going to SO. :smile:.
As for twillies, I know.... What's with not having twillies ready for our SO!?! LOL ;)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I know what was I thinking?!? I guess deep down I really didn't think it would be here that soon and that I'd have plenty of time to pick and choose my accessories! What an amazing surprise it was to get the call just before Mothers Day...I texted my SO [emoji521] and he thought I wanted him to buy me oranges!![emoji23]men! Your bouggie so sounds amazing..did you do contrast stitching? Brushed phw...hmm...that will have to be my next so..hahaha already thinking about next..bad bad bad! [emoji28]
Yea I know IF and I were going to be bag twins but she didnt catch the window..I'm sure she's picked something amazing this time around!!

How gorgeous- perfect Spring colour- many congrats on your new family member!

Thank you dear! Her sweet demeanor will surely warm up the rest of her new family!

Such a pretty special order! Congratulations on her arrival minismurf! Carry her in happiness and good health!

The photo of your rodeo family just made me light-headed! :faint: Wow!

Aww thank you sweetie for sharing in my joy and welcoming her to the family! 🦄[emoji206]

Beautiful! Perfect for spring!

Thank you! Spring has indeed arrived for me![emoji6]

What a beautiful reveal! [emoji178][emoji173]️ huge congrats on your new so! She is just too sweet for words! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! And your rodeo collection is spectacular too. Love your pictures![emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254]

Congrats to your lovely reveals! Your beautiful Sakura [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254] with Blue Atoll [emoji746][emoji746][emoji746] is so perfect for Spring Summer! I feel your excitement! BTW, I thought interior is always Chèvre.