Spring has officially arrived and so has Ms. Unicorn Tears!

Miracles DO happen[emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254][emoji254] what else can I say......enjoy your stunning Unicorn baby [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Darling lisa yea me too! But can you believe they have no pink Twillys in stock whatsoever and this pink girl have none either in my drawer?!? I have Twillys in a sea of colors but for some strange unexplainable reason, no pastel pink?!?! Lol

Thank you!

Lol that's just for fun! I am a respectable sane woman after all, who never leaves her house with more than two (max! I swear!) bag adornments! [emoji13][emoji12][emoji13]
But here's a fun shot View attachment 3349697

Is this one too bright? It's one of my favorites. Oh you Rodeo Hoarder!! Hahaa...are those all pms?

Attachments

• twilly.jpg
    twilly.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 356
Darling lisa yea me too! But can you believe they have no pink Twillys in stock whatsoever and this pink girl have none either in my drawer?!? I have Twillys in a sea of colors but for some strange unexplainable reason, no pastel pink?!?! Lol

Thank you!

Lol that's just for fun! I am a respectable sane woman after all, who never leaves her house with more than two (max! I swear!) bag adornments! [emoji13][emoji12][emoji13]
But here's a fun shot View attachment 3349697

Hahaha omg I go with two as the norm also. Never one. But one day I said I was going to go with all 6 just to get some reactions. May I make a Twilly suggestion?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462666556.261164.jpg