Spring has officially arrived and so has Ms. Unicorn Tears!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Who's here for a very special reveal??

Ever since I got The Call, I've been jumping up and down (mentally) every second of the day since I've gone to pick her up from her foster home.
    The drive is about 2hrs each way for me and oh how I wished I grew a spare set of magical wings in my garden beds instead of ordinary vegetables like tomatoes and cucumbers!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462643043.861163.jpg

2. I'm here!:woohoo: congratulations :smile:

3. :popcorn:

4. Thank you for joining me on this dreary day..

Let's show some orange skin! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462644034.747087.jpg

5. :snack:

6. Just finished my run! I'm here sweety pie! SOOOOOOOO excited :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

7. Awww so happy you're here babe! Just in time!

8. Waiting!!! Release the unicorn!

9. The plastic sealed box was a special treat..my lovely sa didn't want to peek without me being there. In the dim private room, she and I opened the box together. With bated breath I knew what to expect under the crinkling tissue paper and dustbag, yet, I didn't. Not really. ️

The intoxicatingly leather smell hit me first before anything else..that is..the color..wonderful shade of pastel pink and that brushed gold hardware. Then of course we must not forget, THE horseshoe stamp. My very first own HSS...hopefully not only
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462645143.324287.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462645153.392195.jpg

10. omg dying!!!!

11. Wow!!!

12. Is that 5P? I remember it was on this list a couple of offers ago

13. Sukuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa love
    hurryyyyy I'm peeing my pants to see how this turned out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Omg beautiful hss and color!!

15. 😍😍😍😍😍😍