Speedy Monogram or speedy damier?

if you want a black speedy, there's the speedy cube which also costs a lot more. i prefer the mini lin but i read that the material may be a pain to take care off (not sure though because i've never had one). have you thought about the damier in azur? you'd still have to take care of the vachetta but it'd be a nice contrast from your gucci tote.

i definitely have to see the mini lin before i make a decision. i've seen the damier azur, again i already have a cream bag by burberry and several coach bags in blue, denim, plum and tan. which is more formal by the way? monogram, mini lin or damier canvass? i use my designer bags onl for special formal occasions. my cooach bags are for informal use though.

all three because a true bagaholic needs them all, I got the mono and I am getting the azur and i will get the brown damier next year prolly but a true LV lover will get them all

Very true indeed! I have the damier 30 and azur 25 and want a mono 25 eventually...but I am hoping to get a nice LE speedy for this, LOL :P

Mono! I wrote the same kind of post a little while ago....i have yet to make up my mind but i think im leaning towards the Mono! its just classic and i feel i would be happier with it, but yeah the Vachetta is a drawback...i was looking up pics of older monogram speedys and the handles turned like dark brown almost black which was not cute....

soooo i dont know i wish the vachetta would just stay a honey color.....such a hard decision.....=\ good luck and let us know which one u pick!

Oh yeah im 5'4" and i thought the 30 was a little big but id probably pick the 30 over 25

all three because a true bagaholic needs them all, I got the mono and I am getting the azur and i will get the brown damier next year prolly but a true LV lover will get them all

I am bagaholic. I have five speedies. Started with Cerises, Mono25, Mono30, Damier Ebene30, LE 2001 Khaki Graffiti and my eyes are on Flocage right now. I love all my speedies. I would get Damier first if I were you. It is simply low maintenance, then get mono25 later. Good luck!

Hi, I think Mono's great as its a classic. like damier Ebene too but just the other day I spotted a barber shop having that design on the chairs!! yikes! I just bought a Idylle speedy 30(sepia). Love it but a bit concern about the materiel... all the best!

It's kind of interesting to hear your guys' opinions. In my mind, i thought the monogram looked a little more formal and fits better with work clothes. The damier in my mind looks better with casual clothes.

I bought the Damier Ebene Speedy 30 yesterday, perfect color for the bag. I'm wearing it today with jeans and a sweater, and it looks great. The red interior is gorgeous. For the summer I'll get the Damier Azur 30. I like Damier!

It's kind of interesting to hear your guys' opinions. In my mind, i thought the monogram looked a little more formal and fits better with work clothes. The damier in my mind looks better with casual clothes.

Old thread, but I agree with this. Though I still use mono casually anyway since I love it so much, lol.