speedy lovers and haters, how many is "ok"?

Lol..I don't have a family pic yet (just scattered through my collection page) but I have:
Mono 30
Damier 30
Cerises
MC White
MC Black
and for Christmas I'm getting the Silver Miroir..

So that makes 6 :graucho:

Hmm....if you like the speedy style, why not?:P

For me, right now i only have a Azur speedy 30 (just sold the damier speedy 25). i reckon im just not a handheld bag girl.....i tend to carry many things in the speedy, and my arm gets really sore.....:s

The same thing may happen to you that happened to me on the mono (and I was warned by another PFM) - After I got the 30, the 25 didn't get as much use because I just LOVE the 30 so much! It is just so carefree - and holds so much and is easier to get in and out of and isn't that much bigger. Get the 30 for everyday and use the 25 if you are going out in the evening where you don't need as much.

I agree. I had the Mono Speedy 30 size first, then bought a s/o Damier Speedy 25 before it became part of the regular LV line. However, I don't use the Damier 25 that much since it doesn't hold as much of my stuff. I then bought a Damier Speedy 30 this year and I love it. I want to sell my s/o Damier 25, but I don't do the e-bay thing. I think the 30 size is very practical for an everyday bag, but if you don't want to carry everything with you, then use the 25 when you go out in the evening.

I'm loving the speedy! I have a mono 25 and a damier 30. I would really love to add a mono 30, i just have to have it because it's so gorgeaus and a true staple. I also really like to add a black epi 25. That will come to a total of 4.

I also have a batignolles and a mono pochette and i'm probably going to seel the BH because it wont stay on my shoulder. I want a few more pochettes dough.

I really want to buy bags that last me a long time. I'd like to have a Fendi spy for example but i don't buy it because it wont last me long enough and i'm not a millionaire.

Do you think it's stupid to buy so many speedys? My collection will be speedy's, pochettes and maybe 1 or 2 designer shoulder bags.

Totally off topic in LV, but do you think Fendi Spys will be a thing of the past soon -- I am struggling with really, really wanting one!?!? Thanks!!

I love the speedy and I think it would be great to have more than one, I would love to add a Damier 30, graffiti 30, or a mini lin 30 to my family. I was actually talked out of the mini lin 30 and damier 30 by the SA because she said I already had a mono 30 in my collection. Should not have listened to her, I say get what you love and what you will use the most.

Get as much as you want! Personally, I think a new bags is a new experience!

For those who own multiple speedies like Sandra and Nita (:heart: the pics BTW!) -- Love your gals' collection!

lv lover steph, the spy will be out of style sooner than a speedy. You never know when. I'm out of love with trendy bags very soon but if you are not you shoeld buy them