speedy lovers and haters, how many is "ok"?

to me a different color/line is a different bag. i have 4 Speedies, and might be getting a 5th one

speedyquad001.jpg

What a beautiful collection! I have the Speedy 30 in DE but I like the 25 in mono :smile:

I'm loving the speedy! I have a mono 25 and a damier 30. I would really love to add a mono 30, i just have to have it because it's so gorgeaus and a true staple. I also really like to add a black epi 25. That will come to a total of 4.

I also have a batignolles and a mono pochette and i'm probably going to seel the BH because it wont stay on my shoulder. I want a few more pochettes dough.

I really want to buy bags that last me a long time. I'd like to have a Fendi spy for example but i don't buy it because it wont last me long enough and i'm not a millionaire.

Do you think it's stupid to buy so many speedys? My collection will be speedy's, pochettes and maybe 1 or 2 designer shoulder bags.

No, if Speedy is "your" bag, get it in every color/fabrication/hardware that you like and it becomes a signature.

Wow, that thread sure waited long to be rediscovered!

Speedy is an awesome bag! I love that you can easily justify getting more: for instance a 25 bandouliere is a great little crossbody, classic 30 could be a great, elegant work bag and 35 bandouliere could work as a gym bag or weekend bag. And if you find the style that works best for you, it's so easy to get more Speedies in different canvases or leathers to match different outfits. I think you could easily build half of your collection just with Speedies!
I only have one Speedy now, but the new epi bandouliere one is really tempting... :biggrin:

Reactions: Namwan-