speedy lovers and haters, how many is "ok"?

I think you should buy whatever bag your heart desires!

When I first started out with LV i was sooo in love with my mono 35 and wanted to buy ONLY speedy's...but now my opinion has changed and want some variety, but I will still buy speedy's in different designs, like azur for example and I'm debating about a cerises :smile:

Hmmmm...having speedies from all the different lines is fine - it's such a classic bag! But I'm not too sure about having more than 1 of the same line and colour speedy, just different sizes...? It seems a bit redundant to me...

I have three, but none from the same line. Mono 30, Epi 25 in red & Damier 25. I'll get an Azur 30 as soon as my store comes up with the stock.

Get as many as you like, I say.:P It's a great everyday bag.

ITA!! OOOhhh, I love this comment!! LOL!!!!!!!:graucho:

In the pic above I have 5. Number 6 is on it's way!!!!!!(should be here Wed.):yahoo: ...and Number 7, sometime in Jan. when they get more in stock (Azur). So...I'll have a Grand Total of 7!!!!!!!!!!!! WORKING on the 100!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:graucho:

I LOVE 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A girl after my own heart...I have two...a beater Mono 30 (for rain/snow) and a PECFECT Mono 30 for every other day...

You can't have enough!!!

I don't think multiple speedies are out of line at all, if you love the shape and it's practical for you. Like someone said above, to me a different color or pattern means it's a totally different bag...I would be wearing it with different things and it would therefore serve a different purpose. :yes:

Ash

I'm obsessed with the speedy and for some odd reason feel the need to have one in almost every line. I have 6 of them. Gold Mirior, White MC, Damier 25, Cerises, Denim Neo Speedy & Perfo.