Special Order Watches

I am wondering has anyone been offered SO watch in Europe so far? I am in Belgium and I have not heard about it before.
I’m in the UK and I got invited in December. My SA said it was opened until end of 2020. I’d definitely check with your SA. Special order is the best thing the brand could do for themselves during this uncertainty time. At least they know SO items will get picked up instead of making lots of other combo that will just sit on the shelves.

I’m in the UK and I got invited in December. My SA said it was opened until end of 2020. I’d definitely check with your SA. Special order is the best thing the brand could do for themselves during this uncertainty time. At least they know SO items will get picked up instead of making lots of other combo that will just sit on the shelves.
Thanks! Did you ordered yours in December? I would love to SO mine too. Will speak with my SA tomorrow :yes:

I placed an order September 2020 and my watch was delivered February 2021. I ordered the yellow gold , diamond set pale pinkish face (forgot the name) and Cassis alligator double tour strap. While I am not a watch person I still believe a proper watch should be automatic, and kind of bummed Hermes does mostly quartz movements for ladie’s watches, I ordered this more as a piece of jewelry and because of the option to customize and had it engraved with my daughter’s name. So it will be a piece I cherish for sure.

I placed an order September 2020 and my watch was delivered February 2021. I ordered the yellow gold , diamond set pale pinkish face (forgot the name) and Cassis alligator double tour strap. While I am not a watch person I still believe a proper watch should be automatic, and kind of bummed Hermes does mostly quartz movements for ladie’s watches, I ordered this more as a piece of jewelry and because of the option to customize and had it engraved with my daughter’s name. So it will be a piece I cherish for sure.
That sounds beautiful. The pale pinkish face? Is that sunray rose gold by any chance? I'm not a watch lady either but I believe mechanical watches need maintenance every few years but quartz, you just need to change battery.

Reactions: AjT
Finally took some photos , here it is: gold case, diamond face, cassis alligator double tour strap. This is the only size it was available to customize, I believe 23?

Attachments

• AB34E403-16E3-4F73-886B-97A67E7DA1D3.jpeg
    AB34E403-16E3-4F73-886B-97A67E7DA1D3.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 234
  • 2ADA57DE-972D-4888-945D-DCD2C842E044.jpeg
    2ADA57DE-972D-4888-945D-DCD2C842E044.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 241
  • D5951A5A-CBB0-4AC2-B72B-15CCB8BA7C5F.jpeg
    D5951A5A-CBB0-4AC2-B72B-15CCB8BA7C5F.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 236