Special Order Watches

And she actually arrived on my arm. Interesting... the strap is not interchangeable on mine...

View attachment 5017446

View attachment 5017447
Congratulations! She's beautiful!!

I'm surprised that it isn't interchangeable. Maybe I missed an announcement or posting that it's no longer made interchangeable or there's two ways interchangeable and not? I love that it can be interchangeable. Thanks for stating this. Next time I get another version of my cape cod and nantucket, I will be certain to ask. Again congratulations on your new beauty! :drinks:

Reactions: ArielS
Congratulations! She's beautiful!!

I'm surprised that it isn't interchangeable. Maybe I missed an announcement or posting that it's no longer made interchangeable or there's two ways interchangeable and not? I love that it can be interchangeable. Thanks for stating this. Next time I get another version of my cape cod and nantucket, I will be certain to ask. Again congratulations on your new beauty! :drinks:
You’re welcome. I’m happy to share the info. I think it’s most likely be that the Nantucket’s strap is NOT interchangeable but the care cod is. I looked online and so far I haven’t found Nantucket 17 x 23 mm product page stating that the straps are interchangeable while the cape cod page clearly explain that it’s interchangeable with the tool provide.

Last edited:
You’re welcome. I’m happy to share the info. I think it’s most likely be that the Nantucket’s strap is NOT interchangeable but the care cod is. I looked online and so far I haven’t found any versions of Nantucket product page stating that the straps are interchangeable while the cape cod page clearly explain that it’s interchangeable with the tool provide.
WOW, my nantucket is interchangeable. I have three different color straps that I use for it. I purchased it in 2017. Maybe it's no longer available. I will contact my sa to see if I can order more straps for it. Thanks again for sharing!!

WOW, my nantucket is interchangeable. I have three different color straps that I use for it. I purchased it in 2017. Maybe it's no longer available. I will contact my sa to see if I can order more straps for it. Thanks again for sharing!!
What size is yours? I wonder if it’s down to the sizes...

You’re welcome. I’m happy to share the info. I think it’s most likely be that the Nantucket’s strap is NOT interchangeable but the care cod is. I looked online and so far I haven’t found Nantucket 17 x 23 mm product page stating that the straps are interchangeable while the cape cod page clearly explain that it’s interchangeable with the tool provide.

That’s so weird, I thought Nantucket straps are interchangeable generally speaking...

It is mentioned on the website, for example in this one, says “interchangeable strap” in the description.

EDIT: wait duh I’m stupid. You have the smaller size! I think it must be a size difference then. I totally assumed that it would be the same for the smaller one but I think you are correct. The 17x23 may be different.

Last edited:
That sounds exactly like mine. Yes please post photos.

Hi, Here's my pics. My nantucket is the smaller size. Similar to my SO cape cod. As you can see it's interchangeable. I have additional straps in two other colors that I purchased in 2017 as well. I didn't get a chance to ask my sa today if it's discontinued (interchangeable version) or not. Will let you know what I discover.

Attachments

• 89F86FE7-4D5D-439E-B46F-B66519136A65.jpeg
    89F86FE7-4D5D-439E-B46F-B66519136A65.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 7A8860B9-0691-47F3-B693-EC835C59BE01.jpeg
    7A8860B9-0691-47F3-B693-EC835C59BE01.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 204
Hi, Here's my pics. My nantucket is the smaller size. Similar to my SO cape cod. As you can see it's interchangeable. I have additional straps in two other colors that I purchased in 2017 as well. I didn't get a chance to ask my sa today if it's discontinued (interchangeable version) or not. Will let you know what I discover.

Thanks hun. Your watches are gorgeous! Your nantucket looks like the same size as mine. Hmmm... I'll check with my SA as well. May be she can clarify that.

Reactions: Hermes Zen
Thanks hun. Your watches are gorgeous! Your nantucket looks like the same size as mine. Hmmm... I'll check with my SA as well. May be she can clarify that.
This is what I know so far which isn't much ... sa thought it was interesting because they were heading towards changing all straps as interchangeable. Maybe that direction has changed. I asked that she get me more straps. I can use more colors! If I hear anything else will let you know. Please let me know what you hear from your sa. Thanks! :flowers:

This is what I know so far which isn't much ... sa thought it was interesting because they were heading towards changing all straps as interchangeable. Maybe that direction has changed. I asked that she get me more straps. I can use more colors! If I hear anything else will let you know. Please let me know what you hear from your sa. Thanks! :flowers:
Thanks hun. My SA said similar thing... funny enough. She said they should be easily changed and she will show me next time I’m in the store. I’m pretty sure when she looks she will be like... oh this is not changeable!... Anyway I’m not serious about it too much as I’m don’t actually want to change the strap yet. It’s just a feeling of missing out one of the Hermes awesome inventions.. haha.

Reactions: Hermes Zen
Thanks hun. My SA said similar thing... funny enough. She said they should be easily changed and she will show me next time I’m in the store. I’m pretty sure when she looks she will be like... oh this is not changeable!... Anyway I’m not serious about it too much as I’m don’t actually want to change the strap yet. It’s just a feeling of missing out one of the Hermes awesome inventions.. haha.
I hear yah. Yours look great on you!! :tup: :loveeyes:

I received my newest Cape Cod strap. It's pictured (on left with pink alligator strap that I selected when ordered my SO) with another new strap for my Nantucket. I'm posting to show how easy and self interchangeable the straps are. They are great ! I switch my bands out to go with one of h handbags. These black bands are for my black k25 with ghw and black b25 togo palladium hw. The leather straps are IMHO reasonably priced. Palladium buckle $100 with barenia strap $300. The epsom is $300 plus rose gold hw $875 (yes pricey to me but worth it). :love:

7l8XEcJSSQGFKvqA4wqoBA.jpg

I received my newest Cape Cod strap. It's pictured (on left with pink alligator strap that I selected when ordered my SO) with another new strap for my Nantucket. I'm posting to show how easy and self interchangeable the straps are. They are great ! I switch my bands out to go with one of h handbags. These black bands are for my black k25 with ghw and black b25 togo palladium hw. The leather straps are IMHO reasonably priced. Palladium buckle $100 with barenia strap $300. The epsom is $300 plus rose gold hw $875 (yes pricey to me but worth it). :love:

View attachment 5046339
Love you strap choices. Does cape code strap fit nactucket and vice versa?

Love you strap choices. Does cape code strap fit nactucket and vice versa?
Hi, I wish I could. The Nantucket strap is a little narrower than the Cape Cod strap. It may not be as noticeable in the photo. Sorry if I sound like in my original post that it could be shared but no unfortunately not. Thanks for asking!

I didn't have a need to purchase alligator straps this time but I should have shared that alligator straps were $500 plus the buckle cost. The $500 alligator strap was the same whether for Cape Cod or Nantucket. :flowers: These prices are a few days old so not sure if there were any price changes since.

Reactions: carlinha and ArielS