Southern California Road Trip

^^Still around, although they have raised their prices to 35 cents per cookie and $1.25 per ice cream sandwich since I last visited my sis at UCLA.

I really must re-evaluate my social life (lack of), all these places you ladies mentioned that's in SoCal, I've NEVER even been there ... How sad is that?

Hey, don't feel bad. I'm a native who remembers when City Hall was the tallest building downtown, and it helps if you went to college around here, too! It gets in the DNA, don'tcha know!

oooooo..Didi Reese...oooo Apple Pan...getting hungry...Too bad Moustache Cafe closed- yummy souffles! Philippe's is good, if you're by downtown!

HG, you might also consider going to Century City, I've heard they updated and the food area is supposed to be pretty good.

HG, you might also consider going to Century City, I've heard they updated and the food area is supposed to be pretty good.

oh the food court is quite nice indeed. at first i missed having it at ground level for the people watching, but it gets so much traffic up on the second floor that there is no real drop in the action.