Coach Soho Slim Crossbody

UGH. I bought my Vermilion around Black Friday and I'm loving it WAY more than I thought I would. And I'm having a hard time resisting the even further discounts. I was happy at $200. But not sure I need another color right now. Fortunately for me the Brown Link is sold out. ACK :panic: Trying to save my money for a spring Chloe!

Also excited to use it as my go-to bag while on a work trip to a Vegas trade show in Feb. The crossbody/clutch combo is perfect!
I understand. They are great bags; I’m in the same boat. Trying to resist a third bag of this style that I do not need. :crybaby:

Reactions: MooMooVT
I was told 14 day from date of purchase for price adjustments? Still worth it at $200 but $150 is even better.
Yes, 14 days for price adjustment. If you're within 30 days, could always return and rebuy.

Edit, they have extended holiday returns so if you bought around black Friday, you have until sometime in January to return. I would order again at the lower price and send back the $200 one.

Reactions: MooMooVT and Pagan
image.jpg
This is the chestnut color that I bought during the sale around Thanksgiving time. I thinks it’s sold out now. I took it with me to the mall yesterday and the SA said she had never seen this one! This is not a great pic but it’s a dark brown and the links are burgundy, taupe, butterscotch and chestnut. The stitching is a light taupe color.

Last edited:
I think we can all blame @CoachCruiser for enabling all these Soho purchases. :angel:
If I'm considered an enabler, well - guilty as charged. :smile::biggrin::cool::flowers:

Well, hell. My Oxblood boots got cancelled, so I might have accidentally succumbed to self-pity and ordered the Bordeaux Soho. I forget the specific rationalization details, but it had something to do with less than half the price of the boots, only $125, 14% cash back, etc.

I blame both of you. I wasn't even considering this bag until the two of you came along with pics and vomited sunshine everywhere. :annoyed:

Well, here comes some preview vomit in anticipation of your new purchase, @Pagan

Bordeaux came just now! That red pocket lining is everything.

I only wish I hadn't missed out on the colourblock red one. View attachment 3913730View attachment 3913731

Does anyone else's strap keeper loop keep slipping off the strap tail? It's really annoying, especially since I use the first (shortest) hole.
It's gorgeous. I hope I get mine; it's on backorder (was when I put the order through), so it's far from certain. I have the colourblock red one, which is why I really shouldn't have gotten this one. I don't have an oxblood or burgandy bag though, and at less than $110 it's pretty compelling.

View attachment 3913674
This is the chestnut color that I bought during the sale around Thanksgiving time. I thinks it’s sold out now. I took it with me to the mall yesterday and the SA said she had never seen this one! This is not a great pic but it’s a dark brown and the links are burgundy, taupe, butterscotch and chestnut. The stitching is a light taupe color.
UGH. The Chestnut is the other version of the Soho I'm jonsing for

Reactions: CoachCruiser
Well, here comes some preview vomit in anticipation of your new purchase, @Pagan

Bordeaux came just now! That red pocket lining is everything.

I only wish I hadn't missed out on the colourblock red one. View attachment 3913730View attachment 3913731

Does anyone else's strap keeper loop keep slipping off the strap tail? It's really annoying, especially since I use the first (shortest) hole.

Love your photos! I have this bordeaux Soho as well and I agree that the red lining is just so pretty. My strap loop is also loose - I am taller so keep the strap adjusted to the last hole, but it still bugs me a bit if it slips loose. I also have the Bamboo Soho with brass hardware and the loop is really snug on that one. Great little bags, though!

Well, as an English teacher, vomit[ing] sunshine is a visceral, palpable description that I need to commend, at least as far as word choice - (and I also hope you like your new bag?!).
Oh, I LOVE the bags. Clearly. :loveeyes:

As for the word choice, my other hobby is writing. I don't have nearly the time for it that I used to, but I have four novels under my belt. I used to post them online a chapter at a time because it was such fun to banter with readers, but I haven't done that for years now. Instead, I haunt this forum. :smile: