SO PINK?

That would explain my SA’s email. She talked about the SO pink being part of the monochrome collection and that rose Mexico, bamboo and black would be available. Haven’t been able to see her again yet to clarify though.

Yes all three are slated to come. As far as I know the bamboo is sure to come in pico but not sure of others.

Once again, I'm here to crush your hope :giggle: The SO Pink Birkin and Kelly is croc only and push offer at that. ;)

Please do share your intel here when you've heard back from your SA. :smile: So far we know it'll also come in Roulis, Constance and three charms: Rodeo, shopping/carrier bag, and Oran.
Ohhhh I am glad you crushed it cold, one less thing on my list that is a huuuuuuuge relief. I only like RS croc with GHW for the pop. yay!

Reactions: Meta and Mrs.Z
Thanks for the intel! Do you know what sizes in B and K will come in? A K20 so pink in croc would be divine.

To my knowledge size 25 only. Shiny porosus crocodile for the Birkin and shiny alligator for the Kelly Sellier both in Rose Mexico with the pink anodized aluminum hardware. Strictly push offer only, and as stated earlier, comes with pink boxes.