SO PINK?

I wanna say it's like 42k ish USD (assuming your "friend" lives in the US like you :P)
Wooooof. I don't think I...uhm... I mean she can justify THAT. Although you just never know with heeeeerrrrrr since this would be soooo special and pink :P
The saving grace is it's such a limited push offer that there's a 99.999% chance she will NEVER get. :lol: She said thanks babe!

Last edited:
A normal hardware croc B25 is £35K just earlier this month. With the pink hardware, it would be more. But the store won't know for sure until the store receives one. As already said, these are push offer only and not all store will receive one.
I live in the US so I have no clue what that would translate to in Hermes US prices since we pay a price premium dear...

We pay a premium too in £ dear. It's on par with USD prices if you use the current FX rate. Using the current whole sale FX rate, £35k is just under $42k. $ price is before tax so it's pretty much on par between £ and $ prices.
OOh ok. Well that was the price @momoc thought too so no need for me to update my friend on potential price ;)

Week 6

Introducing the highly anticipated So-Pink Monochrome collection. Will be produced in Rose Mexico only and will include a variety of bags and SLGs.

83B337EA-B552-4A12-B529-F01E7CDAC3CA.jpeg

Rodeo, Sac Orange & Oran Nano charms

B4E23225-1A7F-48CC-B3AA-9ABA1C9578FE.jpeg

Constance Long To-Go wallet in Epsom leather with matching Rose Mexico Shiny Lizard HW

Clic-16 wallet in Chevre Mysore leather with matching anodized aluminum HW

B85AB770-5ABB-46F2-92CC-394CB75C1FF1.jpeg

Lindy Mini in Swift leather with matching anodized aluminum HW

F3E96C2F-F933-4B12-AD3B-06BD61B39F67.jpeg

Constance Mini 18 in Epsom leather with matching Rose Mexico Shiny Crocodile HW

1E3DE692-9AE2-4CB2-8630-DE8A4CE9BE45.jpeg

Roulis Mini in Evercolor leather with matching Rose Mexico Shiny Crocodile sheath covering what seems to be PHW (personal favorite)

AA1CBAD2-45C9-4D56-8340-4FC1C37E4BE8.jpeg

Bolide Mini in Chevre Mysore leather with matching anodized aluminum HW

CA0067C3-42BB-4FB6-9C14-BB6FEBC13A98.jpeg

Picotin 18 in Clemence leather with matching anodized aluminum HW

FE662487-4866-44EE-B269-C4DB63D216F4.jpeg

Kelly Sellier 25 in Rose Mexico Shiny Alligator with matching anodized aluminum HW (push offer only)

5F0B2207-9E14-47A6-B1B9-8D150C2FBBAE.jpeg

Birkin 25 in Rose Mexico Shiny Porosus Crocodile with matching anodized aluminum HW (push offer only)

Not sure about pricing, further leather/size options, and if the collection will include other leather goods.

Stay safe & see you for week 7 :amuse:

Week 6

Introducing the highly anticipated So-Pink Monochrome collection. Will be produced in Rose Mexico only and will include a variety of bags and SLGs.

View attachment 4719001

View attachment 4719002

Constance Long To-Go wallet in Epsom leather with matching Rose Mexico Shiny Lizard HW

View attachment 4719003

View attachment 4719004

View attachment 4719005

Roulis Mini in Evercolor leather with matching Rose Mexico Shiny Crocodile sheath covering what seems to be PHW (personal favorite)

View attachment 4719006

View attachment 4719007

View attachment 4719009

Kelly Sellier 25 in Rose Mexico Shiny Alligator with matching anodized aluminum HW (push offer only)

View attachment 4719008

Birkin 25 in Rose Mexico Shiny Porosus Crocodile with matching anodized aluminum HW (push offer only)

Not sure about pricing, further leather/size options, and if the collection will include other leather goods.

I agree! The Roulis Mini with the matching Croc sheath is my fav too.

Reactions: nicole0612
Week 6

View attachment 4719001

View attachment 4719002

View attachment 4719003

View attachment 4719004

View attachment 4719005

View attachment 4719006

View attachment 4719007

View attachment 4719009

View attachment 4719008

Thank you for posting these! Your weekly posts are one of the things to which I most look forward and this week, :loveeyes:. I so needed this one to keep from impulse purchasing another pink bag from a reseller. I know it'll be a long shot for me, but I'll keep dreaming.

Week 6

View attachment 4719001

View attachment 4719002

View attachment 4719003

View attachment 4719004

View attachment 4719005

View attachment 4719006

View attachment 4719007

View attachment 4719009

View attachment 4719008

Thank you so much for the intel!!:hbeat: Rose Mexico reminds me of Rose Extreme, it seems to be a very saturated shade of pink, almost like red...:rolleyes:

Week 6

View attachment 4719001

View attachment 4719002

View attachment 4719003

View attachment 4719004

View attachment 4719005

View attachment 4719006

View attachment 4719007

View attachment 4719009

View attachment 4719008

I like the mini Roulis, mini Lindy, and some of the charms. Very cool!

Week 6

View attachment 4719001

View attachment 4719002

View attachment 4719003

View attachment 4719004

View attachment 4719005

View attachment 4719006

View attachment 4719007

View attachment 4719009

View attachment 4719008

so cool!! thanks for sharing as always

Week 6

View attachment 4719001

View attachment 4719002

View attachment 4719003

View attachment 4719004

View attachment 4719005

View attachment 4719006

View attachment 4719007

View attachment 4719009

View attachment 4719008

It appears that the Birkin 25 was made in Niloticus; the skin scaling does not seem to be reminiscent of Porosus?!