Skinny Jeans - Need Recommendations

they sell Mossimo at target ??
here in Australia, mossimo is a street label and pretty pricey.. i cant believe you paid only $22... i have a pair of black skinny legs that i bought for work from the mossimo store and they were just under $100AUD and i thought that was a bargain!!!!
for $22 i definitely second Mossimo!! hahaha

oh and IF u can get ur hands on them.. Bettina Liano Aces are practically a cult jean here in Aus... but expensive!!

omg i just picked them up, i love them! i brought a 24 and a 26 to try on, and they told me to not even bother with the 26 becuase these type would stretch out, so dont oversize too much!

Hi All
Thank you so much for all the terrific recommendations. I received my J Brand jeans yesterday from revolveclothing. They are super comfortable with the exception of a little tightness around the knee. I am having total 80's flashbacks :smile:

aarti said:
joes jeans cigerette skinny:love:, hopefully picking it up by saturday!!

These are amazing!!! I LOVE the fit! OK, I have somewhat of a booty and short legs and didn't think this style would be flattering on me at all.

But I love Joe's and this style works. Just got them today and after a hemming they are ready to rock! :yahoo: :yahoo:

OOH PURSEGRRL:

Can you tell me how the fit is? I don't know what size to get- I've been eyeing the ankle length ones for a loooong time. Should I size down, up, or are they tts? I too have a booty and short legs (soooooooo short, breaks my heart haha!) and I heard these are awesome!! Thanks so much :biggrin:

kattiepie said:
OOH PURSEGRRL:

Can you tell me how the fit is? I don't know what size to get- I've been eyeing the ankle length ones for a loooong time. Should I size down, up, or are they tts? I too have a booty and short legs (soooooooo short, breaks my heart haha!) and I heard these are awesome!! Thanks so much :biggrin:

Hi kattiepie! The fit is really flattering and I can go down a size - what a dream! I am a size 8 but I always have to, ahem, usually get a 32 in Sevens, Antik Denim and then have them taken in with the hem and in the small of my back otherwise I have a scary gap back there.

But with Joe's cigarette the 31 is perfect. And the legs are not so skinny to where i feel or look like a stuffed sausage...and I will definitely hem them to wear with heeled boots or clogs which will be even more leg lengthening.

Hope this helps! :heart:

lelgin said:
Hi All
Thank you so much for all the terrific recommendations. I received my J Brand jeans yesterday from revolveclothing. They are super comfortable with the exception of a little tightness around the knee. I am having total 80's flashbacks :smile:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MINE TO ARRIVE :girlsigh: *SUSPENSE*

lelgin said:
Did you order from revolveclothing? I ordered mine on Thursday and received them on Friday.:nuts:
i did and i orderd J brand too and a pair of paige denims
thanks to u for starting this thread

mine should arrive in a week because i'm in australia. can't wait :nuts: