Skinny Jeans - Need Recommendations

you could buy j brand on net-a-porter or revolveclothing.com has a large selection
shopbop.com is another alternative
ron herman.com

just google it and you will find a lot of places that carry them. they are very popular

I don't know but in seven I wear a 24 and in J Brand the 24 is good. I would order from revolveclothing.com if you can because they offer free shipping and free returns so if they dont fit you could just exchange them. I am sorry but I dont wear Paige denim but I hope this helped.

i like chloé for a slightly higher rise and sass&bide misfits. earnest sewn deccas are great too. i don't think skinnies are going out any time soon, i wore them all of last year and will be continuing to.

I just ordered a pair of J brand off of Revolveclothing. Thanks Minnie.

Cal- The pictures I saw on the site showed women wearing these jeans with strappy high heeled sandals. By the way, everytime I see your 'cookies' slogan, I get hungry.

Also... a recommendation (coming from someone who has about 10 pairs of skinny jeans alone) - get a darker color - its much more slimming and bunching is less noticable. Once you wear it a few more times, it stretches and looks a "skinny loose" - even better - looks like you've lost weight and jeans still fit !

My favourites would have to be Sass&Bide Misfits (I bought my first pair from them 3 years ago!), True Religion Johnny and Julies, and Tsubi's lean beans or scooters. J brand is good also - except their jeans are a little plain.

I own a pair of Heatherette skinny jeans and LOVE them. They are extra stretchy (meaning extra comfy) and made just a little extra long below the knee so that they "bunch" (or maybe crinkle is a better word?) just a little around the ankles, which I found balances out the snug around the hips factor nicely.