Singapore tPFers - Is it worth making a trip to Balenciaga in the next week or so?

jade, after seeing the pictures balny sent out i'm not so sure anymore.. but i'm hoping it'll blow me away in real life!! i think cause there weren't any pictures before, i sort of imagine it to be amazing and a certain hue in my head but then it looks kind of different from that color so i'm not sure if i love it as much. does that make sense?? ahh obsessive behavior!! i've been thinking about this color forever.....

hee hee glossie, i know! it'll be march and then they'll have it.. :O i'm hoping to go check out the swatches though!! i feel a bit bad, i always go and ask about bags and i've never bought one from them.. but the difference for GH is smaller than for regular hardware?

happy new year!

i finally made it to balsg, no swatches but i got to see pictures of turquoise!! it's very very green compared to 05. i just bought a new sweater which looks like the turquoise (in that weird warehouse lighting and with GGH). i'll post pictures later.
they have their 08 stuff in, all the pre-collection colors except for electric blue is there (they're not getting an eb gsh work! boo) there's a super pretty sky blue with GGH, which IMO looks like a muted french blue from last year, it's gorgeous, very deep. i guess hardware really makes a difference. i saw the yellow pictures too, super pretty, i think i might *need* something small in it. ;)

singapore has been super fun, not raining as much as i thought it would be!! hehe eating so much. :biggrin: having popiah for lunch tomorrow..

I'm so jealous! Although it's probably best for me not to be able to feel and touch new bbags in person, I'm an impulse shopper and will probably go home with half the shop in my car!

Is the yellow really fluro yellow? Of cos you need something yellow, doesn't everyone? :graucho:

hahah the new colors for this season are really really gorgeous!! so hard to resist. easier to go through FW not wanting much for me..

hehehe ;D oh dear, we're terrible influences on each other! from what i saw, it was a real crayola yellow, you know, pure intense yellow, no hints of other colors. but it was terrible lighting.. :/ i spoke to the SA and he said the buyer said the bags they received were a completely different color from what she saw at the show earlier this year..

happy new year!

i finally made it to balsg, no swatches but i got to see pictures of turquoise!! it's very very green compared to 05. i just bought a new sweater which looks like the turquoise (in that weird warehouse lighting and with GGH). i'll post pictures later.
they have their 08 stuff in, all the pre-collection colors except for electric blue is there (they're not getting an eb gsh work! boo) there's a super pretty sky blue with GGH, which IMO looks like a muted french blue from last year, it's gorgeous, very deep. i guess hardware really makes a difference. i saw the yellow pictures too, super pretty, i think i might *need* something small in it. ;)

singapore has been super fun, not raining as much as i thought it would be!! hehe eating so much. :biggrin: having popiah for lunch tomorrow..

half an hour more to 2008! :woohoo:

my, my! BalSG has the pre-spring collection in already! i'm so dead. did you see any GH Days?

popiah in joo chiat? oooh! *slurp*

Happy New Year to all the fellow OBS!!!:woohoo:

Jade
and Glossie, I got a Black Diorissima XXL Shopper bag and i've just posted in the non-bal thread. I'm still waiting for BalNY to email me abt the RH VT WE. Just hope they do so soon before i spend all my money on other bags! :shame: Now i'm so very tempted to email AR if they've got their EB WE yet.