Singapore tPFers - Is it worth making a trip to Balenciaga in the next week or so?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

sparkle2808

sparkle2808
O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
The Little Red Dot
jzlyn, which would you choose? IRL the Bubblegum Pink with GGH is fabulous! My only concern is that the light pink will fade and GGH will tarnish.

Yup, the leather on this Magenta is very thick and smooshy!

Pinkboudoir, does your BG City fades a little with usage?

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
those giant briefs are cheaper than RH cities, sparkle? i actually prefer the BG GGH. somehow. but both are nice. ooh, i'm once again tempted by the giant brief....

sparkle2808

sparkle2808
O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
The Little Red Dot
Yes glossie, Bal prices in Asia are crazy. In HK, the Day is cheaper than 995USD. In SG, GH Brief is cheaper than 1595USD after conversion.

I'm very tempted by the Brief now, not in GH though, due to the weight of GH studs and the things I want to lug around in the bag itself

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
is a giant brief heavier than the rh work? i imagine they should weigh alot. i don't like that as well. do they have rh briefs?

sparkle2808

sparkle2808
O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
The Little Red Dot
Hi glossie, I can't remember but I think GH city and GH Brief weigh about the same. The SA Geraldine said Bal doesn't carry RH Brief. I just kept quiet and went home to research TPF. Apparently, Bal carries RH Briefs. Or perhaps she's trying to say that Bal SG doesn't carry RH Brief.