Singapore tPFers - Is it worth making a trip to Balenciaga in the next week or so?

I didn't asked for Kim when I send them an email, but another SA (Cynthia) replied. She is really responsive and helpful!! Hope she is as sweet as Kim too:girlsigh:

Jzlyn, basically I just put my Subject title as "Enquiry on Balenciaga City" :P nothing fanciful to catch their attention though.

hah. the harder we try, the more elusive they're going to be. Cynthia was the SA who attended to Jira when she got her Bleu Roi First. maybe Kim's really out of office. good for you, xeritan!

thanks, bluegigi. i sent a reminder email to Kim a coupla weeks following my first email. i was asking them to look up older red bbags. a rather tall order, i suppose. so i'm just going to leave it be.

GLOSSIE!! check out jira's post, they do have a tomato AND rouille first at balny!!! you're really not going to call them to check?

how about just saying "looking to purchase xx" that should get their attention!

thanks, pluiee. i know, i know. i actually PM'd Jira to ask if she might have the inventory and the sweet girl offered to call since i don't have the luxury of placing overseas calls.. i really don't know how it'll go. i have work to do; can't split my time so easily.

Jzlyn, I just put "Attention Kim" I did mention that I was given her name by fellow tpfers. :lol:

Glossie, I feel your pain. AR has not get back to me regarding the Turq First after I emailed them my order form yesterday and the suspense is killing me. :hysteric:

Hi Girls..
Started a thread but I think here is better place to get an answer..

1. Whats the duration like for Aloha to ship the bag to Singapore from the day you receive confirmation email?

2. Which is the best online shop to buy if I live in S'pre? Aloha/Balny/Saks??

Thanks for the advise gals!!

i would say AR is the best place to buy. there's free shipping when you purchase more than US$500 and 3% off for members. the discounts increase as you purchase more from them. and they ship really fast! my bag arived within 5 days of shipping out. of course, do give them slightly more time for unexpected delays and credit card verification.

and AR has excellent customer service too. the only problem might be they might not have the bags you want..

you got your answer in the original thread Adel'le:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...ewly-purchased-bag-ar-276867.html#post5949040

perhaps your question is more about how long AR processes your order. if you've searched the forum for comments, you'd read that they're usually fast with email replies, taking into account such factors as time difference and volume of emails, etc. i generally won't bother worrying unless 3 working days have passed and still nothing from them. so, for processing of orders, i'd think the same factors apply.

are you in a big hurry? if you have certain concerns, it's best you address it with them directly. eg if you plan to be away and won't be around to receive the bag, or you want the bag to arrive by a certain date. send them your request and they'd try to oblige.

once again, i plead for members to make use of the search feature.

Hi Girls..
Started a thread but I think here is better place to get an answer..

1. Whats the duration like for Aloha to ship the bag to Singapore from the day you receive confirmation email?

2. Which is the best online shop to buy if I live in S'pre? Aloha/Balny/Saks??

Thanks for the advise gals!!

i would say AR is the best place to buy. there's free shipping when you purchase more than US$500 and 3% off for members. the discounts increase as you purchase more from them. and they ship really fast! my bag arived within 5 days of shipping out. of course, do give them slightly more time for unexpected delays and credit card verification.

and AR has excellent customer service too. the only problem might be they might not have the bags you want..

Hi,

I assume both of you are from SG. Do join our SG Bal Pals club under the clubhouse link. We have a group of fabulous SG gals discussing Bal and stuff there;)