Sienna Millers Cute hair Poll

Do you like this hairstyle?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
Hey Guys Im getting My hair done this weekend and I want to do it like this.... Do you like it? Or no? Im 25 blue eyes same face structor minus the cute dimples. Whatdyathink?

Attachments

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
Really? Im concerned about the styling. But I LOVE IT!! I just need to work up the balls to get it done, my hair is more than halfway down my back

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
Okay If I get it done ill post a pic of it on here. then you'll have to tell me you like it :graucho:

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
SC
I love it...it looks effortlessly sexy. Do you have the same hair texture/thickness as Sienna?

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
I love it...it looks effortlessly sexy. Do you have the same hair texture/thickness as Sienna?

I dont have thick hair no but its naturally straight and Ive seen her hair other ways I think she's using a texturizor with this cut. Im going to ask my hairstylist before I do it if she thinks I have the right hair for it.

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
Okay heres what I look like Im the one with the long blonde hair and bangs... Does anyone think I can pull this off. If Im not supposed to post a pic of me in the thread Sorry! But I need some honest opinions!!!

Attachments

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
SC

Honestly? I would NOT cut it....your hair is gorgeous and it suits your face shape. You're very pretty BTW, so you can wear it short or long. If you're just ready for a major change, I think you could definitely pull Sienna's style off as well. I am NO help! LOL!

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
i think you would look awesome with a pixie cut!! your hair length is very different from sienna's in that her bangs are really long. i say go for it! it's not like getting a tattoo - it will always grow back ;)

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
THanks! THis Pic Is from last year, my bangs are a longer side swipe now so I think there long enough! Im in need of a MAJOR style CHANGE!!!!

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
SC
Then do it....it's so liberating to make a big change. How exciting! Post pics!