Sienna Millers Cute hair Poll

Do you like this hairstyle?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
Hey Guys Im getting My hair done this weekend and I want to do it like this.... Do you like it? Or no? Im 25 blue eyes same face structor minus the cute dimples. Whatdyathink?

Attachments

• siennamiller1.jpg
    siennamiller1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 147
I love it...it looks effortlessly sexy. Do you have the same hair texture/thickness as Sienna?

I dont have thick hair no but its naturally straight and Ive seen her hair other ways I think she's using a texturizor with this cut. Im going to ask my hairstylist before I do it if she thinks I have the right hair for it.

Okay heres what I look like Im the one with the long blonde hair and bangs... Does anyone think I can pull this off. If Im not supposed to post a pic of me in the thread Sorry! But I need some honest opinions!!!

Attachments

• chris.jpg
    chris.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 623
attachment.php

Honestly? I would NOT cut it....your hair is gorgeous and it suits your face shape. You're very pretty BTW, so you can wear it short or long. If you're just ready for a major change, I think you could definitely pull Sienna's style off as well. I am NO help! LOL!

i think you would look awesome with a pixie cut!! your hair length is very different from sienna's in that her bangs are really long. i say go for it! it's not like getting a tattoo - it will always grow back ;)

attachment.php