Sienna Miller Thread

Unable to shake the trailing paparazzi, Sienna Miller had a rough time of it on Monday as she gassed up her Lexus at a Malibu petrol station.
The Edge Of Love actress appeared to be on the verge of tears as a videographer questioned her about her supposed “homewrecking” affair with Balthazar Getty, with Sienna then driving off to Beverly Hills and pulling into the Police Department’s Emergency Safety Zone.

Oh Well.....
Now she's the victim?:confused1:

:crybaby::crybaby::rolleyes:. She's pathetic. If she wants to act like a slut - the least she could do is own it. She wasn't crying when she had her boobs in that married man's face, was she? And don't get me wrong, a woman can steal a lot of things in this world but I absolutely do not believe for one minute that a woman can "steal" someone else's husband. That's ridiculous. A married man only goes where he WANTS to go. Period. He wrecks his OWN home. But that doesn't make her any less of a hoochie. She's getting exactly what she deserves.:P And she should probably be thankful that Mrs. Getty isn't the one following her silly little hungry-looking ass around Malibu.;)
:yes: Oh yes, well said!

Why is she prancing around L.A. and Malibu if she doesn't want this type of coverage?!? She should be in ANY OTHER PLACE right now. I think that she's using this for publicity.

:crybaby::crybaby::rolleyes:. She's pathetic. If she wants to act like a slut - the least she could do is own it. She wasn't crying when she had her boobs in that married man's face, was she? And don't get me wrong, a woman can steal a lot of things in this world but i absolutely do not believe for one minute that a woman can "steal" someone else's husband. That's ridiculous. A married man only goes where he wants to go. Period. He wrecks his own home. But that doesn't make her any less of a hoochie. She's getting exactly what she deserves:P. And she should probably be thankful that mrs. Getty isn't the one following her silly little hungry-looking ass around malibu.;)

spot on.

Im waiting patiently for karma to come and bite in the a$$ all those fornicating hoohas who dont have enough self control and decency not to sleep around with married men.

Im am respectively looking forward to karma coming and biting a$$es of all cheating bastards. Both sides should get what they deserve.:rolleyes:

Im waiting patiently for karma to come and bite in the a$$ all those fornicating hoohas who dont have enough self control and decency not to sleep around with married men.

Im am respectively looking forward to karma coming and biting a$$es of all cheating bastards. Both sides should get what they deserve.:rolleyes:

I agree and while the man is the one commited the woman is just as wrong if she knows he's married and chooses to fool around with him anyway.

These women never seem to care... that is until years later when they meet and marry the man of their dreams who cheats on them and then one night while crying with stomach pains looking at their children they remember the marriage they wrecked all those years ago when they were just having some fun (at another womans expense of course) Please...

Be careful ladies Karma is very real!

i have nothing new to add that has not been said already on the matter.
on another note: the paps are vultures. i seriously don't know how celebrities do it. it's disgusting the way they swarm your personal space.

I agree with some of the other posts here too-- that she does have a right to some privacy. However, she did go topless in the presence of a man with questionable marital status in full view of the paps. It does not seem that she understands the meaning of discretion. :rolleyes: It also makes me wonder if she just thrives on the drama around these situations. Many people do.

I was reading a quote from her former BF, Rhys Ifans, who seems like a really normal, sweet guy! He was quoted as saying this after they broke up:

"I’ve forgotten about Sienna, trust me. F**k Sienna, I’m over it. I’m having a great time. I won’t be going for any more wrong ‘uns (ones) though................"

I hardly believe that she didn't know that the paps would be there. I mean they followed her before this whole thing even came to light. Hence the pictures of her getting felt up by a married guy.
They sure aren't going to leave her alone now, especially when she is one that is known to attack the paps. Talk about a great picture (from the pap perspective, not mine).

she's not new to this game, she knows all about the paps. i'm sure this was her attempt to look like a normal human being with real emotions who doesn't screw other people's husbands and just wants to live a normal life, blah blah blah ... yeah, right...:okay:

love her outfit tho!! :nuts:

I'm trying to feel bad for her, but... I just can't.

At the same time I agree with the poster who said why don't they go around yelling these things at the men?

Like, Ryan Phillipe - I didn't see anyone screaming obscenities at him for cheating on his wife and ruining his marriage.

It's still a man's world, unfotunately.