Sienna Miller Thread

I actually really like the girl and before people go accusing her of being a homewrecker Getty had actually left his wife months ago and told Sienna this

and SHE didn't ruin the marriage, he did. So I dont understand why she is being called a homewrecker.:confused1:

and i REFUSE the excuse that "a mans a man"

a 'man' has the power to reason and decide from right or wrong!! And clearly, he was more than willing to get his hands on Sienne

I've never understood the appeal of Sienna Miller; I think out of all the pictures of her I've seen I've only ever liked 2 things she's worn.She just reminds me of someone who tries to copy Kate Moss' look,but make its seem like she's tried hard too.

Unable to shake the trailing paparazzi, Sienna Miller had a rough time of it on Monday as she gassed up her Lexus at a Malibu petrol station.
The Edge Of Love actress appeared to be on the verge of tears as a videographer questioned her about her supposed “homewrecking” affair with Balthazar Getty, with Sienna then driving off to Beverly Hills and pulling into the Police Department’s Emergency Safety Zone.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 368
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 332
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg