Sienna Miller Thread

I'm guessing you're not a fan of Angelina either?

Hahaha yeah. This always comes up, and I always agree. Theres a double standard: theres everyone else then theres Saint Angelina.:rolleyes:

Sienna should stay away from actors and high profile types. Maybe try dating a blue collar farm type who doesn't know **** about Hollywood. Might be good for her.

Hahaha yeah. This always comes up, and I always agree. Theres a double standard: theres everyone else then theres Saint Angelina.:rolleyes:

Sienna should stay away from actors and high profile types. Maybe try dating a blue collar farm type who doesn't know **** about Hollywood. Might be good for her.
Hasn't Angelina done it multiple times too? Not just Brad, but Laura Dern and Billy Bob, and I thought there was another.

A lovely girl... who's breaking up a marriage and taking a father away from his children. :confused1:

Well lets not forget about the father himself. Its not like she shot him with a tranquilizer dart and dragged him into a cave where she has kept him tied up. lol.

Who knows, maybe he even completely convinced her that he and his wife are totally over and they have lived separate lives for ever. Short of actually calling the wife and asking her herself, many woman have fallen for this line of BS.
That DOES NOT justify any wrongdoing on "the other woman's" part however, but if anyone is going to be termed a 'homewrecker' in this type of situation, shouldn't it first and foremost be the person who actually HAS a home he chose to turn against?? Men never get enough blame when it comes to this ****.

I'm just saying. Its gross all around, but there are lots of factors that go into it.

Hasn't Angelina done it multiple times too? Not just Brad, but Laura Dern and Billy Bob, and I thought there was another.

Who knows. If so.... shame on Billy Bob and Brad. Married men should know better. They obviously dont often. No matter what people say about Angelina, she doesn't have THAT much power. Some women are just attracted to men who are already married, and plenty of men are too weak to say no.

Im glad somebody said it..... No matter how gorgeous a person is, I have no sympathy for homewreckers. I think you should have enough respect to yourself and the person in your relationship to call it quits before jumping to the next.... I guess some people are too weak or in denial to admitt it to themeselves

Well lets not forget about the father himself. Its not like she shot him with a tranquilizer dart and dragged him into a cave where she has kept him tied up. lol.

Who knows, maybe he even completely convinced her that he and his wife are totally over and they have lived separate lives for ever. Short of actually calling the wife and asking her herself, many woman have fallen for this line of BS.
That DOES NOT justify any wrongdoing on "the other woman's" part however, but if anyone is going to be termed a 'homewrecker' in this type of situation, shouldn't it first and foremost be the person who actually HAS a home he chose to turn against?? Men never get enough blame when it comes to this ****.

I'm just saying. Its gross all around, but there are lots of factors that go into it.

Good post.
In situations like this one I am sure there is more than enough blame to go around. I just don't get why it always lands on the other woman's shoulders.

In terms of her clothing style, I think she's cute.