Sienna Miller Thread

you think she would have learned her lesson tho after the jude thing... it wouldn't have killed them to take it slow and leave a respectable amount of time before they started things up so publicly i mean his ex wife just had a baby not even a year ago!!
also tho it does bug me with what you guys mentioned about the man- he seems to be getting off completely blame free not nearly as bad as she is getting it

why don't they go around yelling these things at the men?
Have you been going for snacks during TMZ? They have been yelling things at Balthazar.

There IS a double standard in the culture, no question, but interestingly the tabloids and paps, who are quick to jump on it and ride when it suits them, are also just as likely (when it suits them) to defy it loudly, and follow the man around, yell things and perezcaption his photos!

She wasn't crying when she had her boobs in that married man's face, was she? And don't get me wrong, a woman can steal a lot of things in this world but I absolutely do not believe for one minute that a woman can "steal" someone else's husband. That's ridiculous. A married man only goes where he WANTS to go. Period. He wrecks his OWN home. But that doesn't make her any less of a hoochie. She's getting exactly what she deserves:P. And she should probably be thankful that Mrs. Getty isn't the one following her silly little hungry-looking ass around Malibu.;)

Well said! I couldn't agree more!:yes:

I agree and while the man is the one commited the woman is just as wrong if she knows he's married and chooses to fool around with him anyway.

These women never seem to care... that is until years later when they meet and marry the man of their dreams who cheats on them and then one night while crying with stomach pains looking at their children they remember the marriage they wrecked all those years ago when they were just having some fun (at another womans expense of course) Please...

Be careful ladies Karma is very real!

My thoughts exactly!

I'm trying to feel bad for her, but... I just can't.

At the same time I agree with the poster who said why don't they go around yelling these things at the men?

Like, Ryan Phillipe - I didn't see anyone screaming obscenities at him for cheating on his wife and ruining his marriage.

It's still a man's world, unfotunately.

Look, I don't know about everyone else, but I treat ALL cheater, regardless of their sex, the same....To me a cheat is a cheat, no matter who it's coming from.

The only reason why her "career" seems to stay alive is because of her scandalous behavior. She better enjoy her 'fame" while it's lasts, cause once it's over, she will be toast!

I hardly believe that she didn't know that the paps would be there. I mean they followed her before this whole thing even came to light. Hence the pictures of her getting felt up by a married guy.
They sure aren't going to leave her alone now, especially when she is one that is known to attack the paps. Talk about a great picture (from the pap perspective, not mine).

I recently watched something about this on Larry King...that often the celebs call the paps to let them know where they'll be! I'm sure that isn't true in a lot of cases, but I felt pretty silly not knowing that little fact. She didn't seem to try to lay low!:tdown: