Sienna Miller Thread

:crybaby::crybaby::rolleyes:. She's pathetic. If she wants to act like a slut - the least she could do is own it. She wasn't crying when she had her boobs in that married man's face, was she? And don't get me wrong, a woman can steal a lot of things in this world but I absolutely do not believe for one minute that a woman can "steal" someone else's husband. That's ridiculous. A married man only goes where he WANTS to go. Period. He wrecks his OWN home. But that doesn't make her any less of a hoochie. She's getting exactly what she deserves:P. And she should probably be thankful that Mrs. Getty isn't the one following her silly little hungry-looking ass around Malibu.;)

I'm pretty sure the paps were screaming at her, probably calling her a slut and trying to get a reaction out of her. Mission Accomplished!

The thing that actually bothers me about this... do men who cheat on their wives ever get this? I mean, if they went and called Sean Penn a dirty ho or Ryan Phillippe or Ethan Hawke whoever, they would get knocked the f**k out. lolll. So, they decided to make a girl cry cause shes smaller and weaker and has no bodyguard. PLEASE. Like these photo bastards don't do dispicable things on a daily goddamn basis, they are pointing fingers and trying to get money from other people's stupid moves.

And to add, its like is any of this doing ANYONE any good? You think this makes the boyfriend's wife happy? I doubt it so much. Is this some kind of "homewrecker warning" public service? What is the point. Yeah, stay classy, paps.:rolleyes:

I think people should leave her alone. what she and that guy did are their business, no one else. and no one should be speaking for the alleged ex wife.

Like I said before. It takes two to tango, and they are BOTH guilty

:crybaby::crybaby::rolleyes:. She's pathetic. If she wants to act like a slut - the least she could do is own it. She wasn't crying when she had her boobs in that married man's face, was she? And don't get me wrong, a woman can steal a lot of things in this world but I absolutely do not believe for one minute that a woman can "steal" someone else's husband. That's ridiculous. A married man only goes where he WANTS to go. Period. He wrecks his OWN home. But that doesn't make her any less of a hoochie. She's getting exactly what she deserves:P. And she should probably be thankful that Mrs. Getty isn't the one following her silly little hungry-looking ass around Malibu.;)

:yes:

...a woman can steal a lot of things in this world but I absolutely do not believe for one minute that a woman can "steal" someone else's husband. That's ridiculous. A married man only goes where he WANTS to go. Period. He wrecks his OWN home...
I am inclined to agree with you. She did not make any sort of commitment to anybody, the dude did.

That said, I notice that this is the second time she has chosen dalliances with men that she knew were married, which makes me wonder if she might be one of those people who does that on purpose, consciously or un, in order to avoid a situation where somebody might seek a commitment from them!

Balthazar and his wife were not seperated when those topless pics of the two of them on the yacht appeared. His family was in Italy when it happened. It kind of sounded like he was actually vacationing with his family when he and Sienna started their affair. Apparently, Sienna is hoping the wife will come out and state that the two were seperated to save Sienna's career.
I don't feel sorry for her at all. She agreed to flaunt her affair all over the place. I hardly believe that she thinks that she could go out and not be photographed. So maybe get out of LA or at least lay low until the next celeb scandal emerges. She is an attention whore.

pathetic!!! I felt (feel) the same way about "saint" angelina!!!
both home wreckers, it's just now everyone LOVES angelina "cos she's so great" well she still should have kept her hands to her self, and Brad should have kept his hands on Jen! marriage means nothing to these people!

Doing charity works make one feels great about him/herself.

Being with a married man also does that...it makes one feels special...that you are better than his wife. But the problem is, they are the one who have low self-esteem.

Last edited: