Show us your latest Prada additions!

The new updated version Brique 2021. The difference is the strap - this time the strap is canvas not leather which I prefer as I like the bag to sit up high when wearing for the trend. Also one external zip compartment is gone (old Brique has two external compartments) so the new one only 1 zip compartment that's it. Bag is made in Italy and its price is slightly cheaper than the old Brique bag.

They just have another small price increase like 5% or so. Since 2020 the price increase has been nearly 20%..... So even thought they don't have the brown cinnamon colour. that I prefer... I still pull the trigger as Brique been out of stock in my country since before xmas for ALL colours. The lux market during pandemic is nuts!

the SA even gifted me a giant booklet for the runway women this year with Raf Simons - a nice. touch and customer service.

Very Happy today!!

View attachment 4979578

View attachment 4979579
Love this bag's silhouette!! Congrats!

Too lazy to take my own pics, but here's my latest score. I borrowed the pics from the listing on Yoogi's Closet. I had some serious cervical spinal surgery last year and am dealing with some issues related to that, so I need lightweight messenger bags. Wasn't sure this would be big enough, but the price was too good to pass it up. Plus I could always return it. Bonus that it was Made in Italy. I was pleasantly surprised that my bare bones essentials all fit in the bag since it's flat. I would have preferred a flat bottom bag over the flat style to have a bit of maneuvering room, but it works nicely for me. I'll get around to taking my own pics one of these days, but for now enjoy these. :biggrin:

1613772076132.png1613772105539.png

Too lazy to take my own pics, but here's my latest score. I borrowed the pics from the listing on Yoogi's Closet. I had some serious cervical spinal surgery last year and am dealing with some issues related to that, so I need lightweight messenger bags. Wasn't sure this would be big enough, but the price was too good to pass it up. Plus I could always return it. Bonus that it was Made in Italy. I was pleasantly surprised that my bare bones essentials all fit in the bag since it's flat. I would have preferred a flat bottom bag over the flat style to have a bit of maneuvering room, but it works nicely for me. I'll get around to taking my own pics one of these days, but for now enjoy these. :biggrin:

View attachment 4996058View attachment 4996059
Congrats! That's a really pretty color. Nice to see a nylon Prada made in Italy for a change, too.

Reactions: Prada Psycho
Got sick of never carrying my leather Gaufres because of all the rain we've been having here. Snagged this nearly new beauty from my favorite reseller. I'm selling two of my leather Gaufres back to them, so in my mind this one's paid for. :giggle:

My nearly new 2015 Ardesia Tessuto Nylon Gaufre (made in Italy, of course). Hand carry or crossbody and perfect for all weather conditions.

View attachment 4652542

My UHG :love::love::love:
I just had to come visit it again :girlsigh: