Show us your latest Prada additions!

finally received my prada boots today and i love them how they fit but one of the boots has wrinkles/scuffing...
really want to keep them because they are sold out now but debating a return
View attachment 4937299
View attachment 4937300
View attachment 4937301
Um... If you bought those as new, definitely return them. Even if they were priced at $100, they should be new and not look like they've been worn three times. And this is a luxury item, so...
They do look nice, though! :tup: But there are many other boots like these on the market by other brands, that would arrive at your door new in pristine condition.

Reactions: a-s
OMG Love. It looks fantastic on you!

Where were you able to find one? Im in Canada and I can't find anywhere.

Thank you:biggrin:
I live in South Korea and it was available online. There might be a store locator on the website that tells availability. I've also seen some people suggest calling stores in their area. Good luck!

The new updated version Brique 2021. The difference is the strap - this time the strap is canvas not leather which I prefer as I like the bag to sit up high when wearing for the trend. Also one external zip compartment is gone (old Brique has two external compartments) so the new one only 1 zip compartment that's it. Bag is made in Italy and its price is slightly cheaper than the old Brique bag.

They just have another small price increase like 5% or so. Since 2020 the price increase has been nearly 20%..... So even thought they don't have the brown cinnamon colour. that I prefer... I still pull the trigger as Brique been out of stock in my country since before xmas for ALL colours. The lux market during pandemic is nuts!

the SA even gifted me a giant booklet for the runway women this year with Raf Simons - a nice. touch and customer service.

Very Happy today!!

IMG-8103.jpg

IMG-8100.jpg