Show us your latest Prada additions!

Found this baby on Poshmark and couldn’t resist. The exact colorway and style I wanted, in barely used condition, for a couple hundred off the retail price. I don’t know if this is the one that Neiman’s had for $990...? Because the Duet Shoulder bag is $1,290 on the Prada site, so I’d be surprised if there was that much of a price discrepancy. Anywho! I’m happy to have scored this awesome little bag. It’s a deep, brownish green hue with a black saffiano handle + strap.

C7B59887-8DDA-4AA0-85BA-4F8F2E12F03C.jpeg
E8037C90-080F-406D-99D8-62219BACD3C2.jpeg

Found this baby on Poshmark and couldn’t resist. The exact colorway and style I wanted, in barely used condition, for a couple hundred off the retail price. I don’t know if this is the one that Neiman’s had for $990...? Because the Duet Shoulder bag is $1,290 on the Prada site, so I’d be surprised if there was that much of a price discrepancy. Anywho! I’m happy to have scored this awesome little bag. It’s a deep, brownish green hue with a black saffiano handle + strap.

View attachment 4869097
View attachment 4869098
It's very cute! Congrats!

Reactions: ouiouilexiaussi

View attachment 4869097
View attachment 4869098
Very pretty color! Congrats

Reactions: Sunshine mama