Show us your latest Prada additions!

Got this beautiful bucket bag last month!
View attachment 5037536
Beautiful leather! Congrats :smile:

Love seeing all your beauties! I got the Crystal re-edition myself. Super in love. Haven’t felt this way about a bag in quite sometime. @Leo the Lion I just realized I literally watched your video the other day and that’s what really sold me the bag :smile:

View attachment 5037587
Certainly an eye-catcher! :tup: (Reminded me suddenly of a disco ball!)

Love seeing all your beauties! I got the Crystal re-edition myself. Super in love. Haven’t felt this way about a bag in quite sometime. @Leo the Lion I just realized I literally watched your video the other day and that’s what really sold me the bag :smile:

View attachment 5037587
Hi Doll, I am so happy you were able to find one!! Isn't it so beautiful? Twins!! Thank you for watching my video! XOXO

Omg wow that's a super cute shade of pink
Thank you! I love it too!
I have the larger version in dark green. Congrats! How much can you fit in this smaller one?
Thank you!
I usually carry small handbags.
I can easily put in my LV coin card holder, a coin pouch, my large Samsung Galaxy Note phone, keys, a small pencil pouch with my lip balm and a lipstick. I could easily put in my mask, a small hand sanitizer, and some other skinny doodads, like another lipstick or something.
I am not sure if you are familiar with LV's petit sac plat, but this one fits a little more than the petit sac plat.

I got this a couple months ago from a preloved website (I had it authenticated by a professional and it's legit). You can see the dent on the bottom corner, but that honestly doesn't bother me at all. I'm not really a tote person (because I find them a little uncomfortable), but I can wear it crossbody and I love that. I also took off the keyring thing because I don't like those.

This is my first Prada, and I love it. I love how structured it is, and it really makes sure my things inside aren't going anywhere. Even if it's in the backseat of my car and happens to tip over, my things are very secure.

Attachments

• PST.jpeg
    PST.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 29
I got this a couple months ago from a preloved website (I had it authenticated by a professional and it's legit). You can see the dent on the bottom corner, but that honestly doesn't bother me at all. I'm not really a tote person (because I find them a little uncomfortable), but I can wear it crossbody and I love that. I also took off the keyring thing because I don't like those.

This is my first Prada, and I love it. I love how structured it is, and it really makes sure my things inside aren't going anywhere. Even if it's in the backseat of my car and happens to tip over, my things are very secure.
Congrats on your first Prada! :tup: Very pretty bag!