Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Yes the toggle is the closure… which yes, does make me nervous. I would probably want to add some kind of extra security to it. Even though my SA and SM both reassured me it would be difficult for it to come apart.
It is gorgeous and I think what I like about itis that it looks like it's all diamonds, no metal is visible. I would be nervous about the toggle closure too...but the toggle part looks like it's long enough to be secure.

It is gorgeous and I think what I like about itis that it looks like it's all diamonds, no metal is visible. I would be nervous about the toggle closure too...but the toggle part looks like it's long enough to be secure.
I know I love that it is all diamonds too! It’s the Finesse tennis bracelet. The toggle gives it something special compared to a regular tennis bracelet. My SM said that it’s seasonal, so it’s not available all the time.

I know I love that it is all diamonds too! It’s the Finesse tennis bracelet. The toggle gives it something special compared to a regular tennis bracelet. My SM said that it’s seasonal, so it’s not available all the time.
Ok the benefit of that toggle closure is that I would be able to put it on myself! I wanted to wear a VCA bracelet today but my DH wasn’t available to help me. After struggling with a bracelet helper tool for 5 minutes, I gave up and put on my Kelly gourmette instead Lolol!!

Just wondering, does Hermes offer the service of adjusting the length of their necklaces? I'm interested in the finesse pendant and wanted to know if they could extend the length of the chain?
I just recently dropped off a silver necklace to be extended. Originally I wanted to drop it off in Paris store but then was advised to do it at the store local to me (SF). I was told jewelry can be adjusted within a certain time (90 days?) from sale of item. They estimated 3 months for the necklace to be ready for pickup.

• Wow
Reactions: BreezyE
I just recently dropped off a silver necklace to be extended. Originally I wanted to drop it off in Paris store but then was advised to do it at the store local to me (SF). I was told jewelry can be adjusted within a certain time (90 days?) from sale of item. They estimated 3 months for the necklace to be ready for pickup.
Oh wow so they actually can adjust them. I'm located in Canada, hopefully the policy's the same. Was it complimentary? And wow 3 months to have it back is a long wait!