Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Does anyone have info on the kelly bracelet in the front? I heard it's crystals not diamonds so I am wondering how much it would cost.
Interesting, has H done any pieces with crystals before? I can't recall any. If I had to speculate I would guess it would be somewhere between the cost of a partial pave and full pave Kelly bracelet. If those were diamonds, at that size, it'd be a million dollars easily. :lol:

Does anyone have info on the kelly bracelet in the front? I heard it's crystals not diamonds so I am wondering how much it would cost.
Personally, I would question the provenance of the picture, unless it came directly from Hermes. For the past 10-20 years for fine jewelry, they use 18K and real precious or semi precious stones. I do not believe that they would dilute the value of the CDC bracelet by using crystals in an 18K casing. If it was a diamond CDC with those size diamonds, it would be showcased by itself. So in my view, something’s fishy.

Asked my SA - she confirmed that the kelly bangle in front are not crystals but real diamonds. Very very expensive.

The kelly bangle behind it is paved with black coloured ammolite(?) i think.