Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

1. A little late but finally got my hands on this filet d’or ring in Chicago.
    I have been eyeing this ring for a long time but could not get it in Toronto. Somehow the world wide search for this ring got cancelled and I’ve been chasing after this for a while. IMG_0707.jpg

2. +1

nicole0612 likes this.
  3. The teeniest, tiniest little rose gold Chaine D'Ancre studs-- their backs are as big as they are! :amuse:
    IMG_9977.jpg

4. Love how this looks on your index finger!

5. Thank you!

6. Hi all. Quick question. I just received the gorgeous diamond Constance Amulette necklace from my SA but it is super short for me, coming in under 16". UGH. Does H ever extend necklaces the way Van Cleef does? I am trying hard not to have to return it because it is so so pretty.

7. I had the same issue once on another Hermes pendant. I was told it would need to be sent to Paris in order to extend it, which could take a few months. I did not end up extending it as I just bought another longer chain I could use for all my future Hermes pendants. I am sure your SA would be able to extend it for you.

8. Oh this would be good. I don't mind waiting. ANd I like the chain it's on. I will contact my SA and ask her to do so...

J'adoreHermes likes this.
  9. rainneday, MYH, Meowwu and 13 others like this.
  10. Like this bracelet

E57563D5-D713-4B43-B5B0-610E3E1F7C71.jpeg
  11. is this yellow or rose gold? and is this the small version or larger? thanks!

12. love this!

13. Can't wait to see more!!! Love this!

weN84 likes this.
  14. Looks absolutely fab on you!

littleming likes this.
  15. I have had my eye on the ronde diamond ring. Does anyone have this and if so, would you please share photos?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice