Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

2. :shocked:

3. CanuckBagLover and meowlett like this.
  4. V nice meowlett, have seen this irl and its sooo sparkly

meowlett likes this.
  5. Thank you both! It is now my favorite bracelet. I won't take it off until I have to travel out of country on Sunday.

cavalla likes this.
  6. Wow... cannot imagine the price tag...!

7. This is so pretty! Is it a cuff or a full bangle? I saw one without diamonds in the store and it was a cuff.

8. Not OP, but it's a cuff in the same style as the non-paved rose gold one.

ChaneLisette likes this.
  9. Info about this bracelet.

It's real diamonds and it's not white gold but platinum. Price is ~100K€.

LifeInProgress and GNIPPOHS like this.
  10. It is a cuff, like what @weN84 mentioned.

ChaneLisette and Meta like this.
  11. You learn something new every day. :smile:

cavalla likes this.
  12. I am loving these Kelly Chaine earrings! Does anyone have any idea as to the price? Unfortunately I do not have a SA to ask as I usually do my Hermes shopping in Paris at FSH with whoever is available at the time. Many thanks!

NOIRetMoi and Txoceangirl like this.
  13. These are on my list for FSH, too! Hope they will be available when I visit

14. Aren’t they just stunning?!? I am obsessed with asymmetric earrings. Can’t find them online anywhere to check out the price... but my best guess will be €3,000?

Txoceangirl likes this.
  15. €100k seems really "cheap" to me.

meowlett likes this.